• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also in that game, I went Philo Stone first on junglebear. I ignored Wriggle's entirely, since I usually play like crap when I'm forced to get wriggles. Terrible idea or no?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wriggles would make you faster, which is more important at higher levels, but at this point I don't think it matters. I guess you were unlucky that your team was just as easy to gank, and that Lee Sin did it slightly better.

I laughed hard at 1/9 Mejai's Lux.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Well.. you actually can change that. Just takes some magic~
[url]http://i.imgur.com/zHUvr.jpg[/url][/IM][/QUOTE]

If you buy one PD, I'm pretty sure all of them disappear from your recommended items thing. At least, it happen(ed) to me with Ryze, when I put two Catalysts in recommended.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wriggles would make you faster, which is more important at higher levels, but at this point I don't think it matters. I guess you were unlucky that your team was just as easy to gank, and that Lee Sin did it slightly better.

Yeah it's faster jungling, but I was mostly ganking, roaming, defending lanes when teammate died, stuff like that. And I wouldn't say Lee Sin did better ganks... he helped get first blood on our top lane singed and camped him a bit, but literally every lane was a free kill for me lolol.... and I didn't even notice Lux had Mejai's o_o
Yeah, I was 7/0 and I didn't even get my first death until I just stood at their tower tanking Vayne's attacks. I got tower, she killed me... which actually was probably not a good tradeoff since I was worth so much gold >_< was hoping I would escape but I didn't.

Also, second game was a MUCH better experience. I went Support Bear with Twitch bot lane against Renekton and Xin Zhao... shouldn't have worked but it did. The enemy team was SO BAD. I was told that starting ranked puts you in the lowest of the low, but wtf they're FAR worse than the people I've been playing in normals >_< why are they playing ranked?

Someone on my team told me to get flash, but I was like "nah I need exhaust" so he was like "flash+exhaust" and I was like "nah CV saves lives"

and then I saved lives multiple times because CV is amazing

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Is Jax still rush Gunblade all day? I thought you built him with Atmog's, tank items, and Triforce.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Gunblade gives him a ton of damage and sustain, plus a bunch of tankiness from his ult.
Iunno, seems great on him again.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
So I'm between 1450 and 1500 right now.
Matchmaking sets me up with a 1717 elo Graves and a Leonna not even out of her placement matches.
The Leonna called support at the beginning of the game... didn't even get stuck with the role. Buys maybe 5 wards all game, just builds armor. No GP10, barely any wards... just bad. The Graves goes 0/8 getting heavily outfarmed by Ashe, and gets his first item, a Bloodthirster about 30 minutes in when the Ashe has IE, PD, LW, and QSS.

Sometimes this game... just... headache.

Turazrok

Smash Master
We all have them. That's why I'm sub 1300. And we all know I'm better than that right ?

:phone:

john!

Smash Hero
So I'm between 1450 and 1500 right now.
Matchmaking sets me up with a 1717 elo Graves and a Leonna not even out of her placement matches.
The Leonna called support at the beginning of the game... didn't even get stuck with the role. Buys maybe 5 wards all game, just builds armor. No GP10, barely any wards... just bad. The Graves goes 0/8 getting heavily outfarmed by Ashe, and gets his first item, a Bloodthirster about 30 minutes in when the Ashe has IE, PD, LW, and QSS.

Sometimes this game... just... headache.
this is known as "duo queue" and yeah it ruins games.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I just played AP TF vs a Kassadin and won in CS (somewhat convincingly), ended 3-2 against him in lane.

I mean, it makes sense that I did well because of pick a card and stacked deck not caring about silence,
but it also doesn't make sense that I did well because Kassadin... and TF squish.

Thoughts?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Run MR (double slot if necessary), health regen quints and get health regen in defensive tree.
WIN EVERY LANE.
As TF.
Against all the gay blinky characters he doesn't like.
True story.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo

Don't laugh at me Juan

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sometimes I wonder if I should build Arch Staff or Manamune on Poppy. I always have mana problems early -> mid game.
Then I realize that there's really no room to build a tear, unless I wanna prolong my Phage/Sheen after I get my boots1 + philo.

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's not the best idea, but I always wondered how it'd be having a Tear somewhere in my items before laning phase ends. It'd be nice to never have to worry about mana. :applejack:

D

Deleted member

do the johnny build if u struggle on mana

1 DORANS RING and philostone its REVOLUTIONARY

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wouldn't be too bad on Poppy, actually. I mean, it doesn't matter to me too much since her Q is just awesome.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I used Chalice on my Nasus waaaay back when, when I LOVED to spam W just for the sake of trolling. :applejack:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
People Believe in Kayle Mid more than they believe in Karma Mid. Thats Messed up. I haven't had a single person say "KAYLE IS A SUPPORT WHY YOU MID?!?!?" but everytime I try to Karma everyone *****es until I get first second and third blood. lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
People Believe in Kayle Mid more than they believe in Karma Mid. Thats Messed up. I haven't had a single person say "KAYLE IS A SUPPORT WHY YOU MID?!?!?" but everytime I try to Karma everyone *****es until I get first second and third blood. lol
TKO and team's reaction after Karma gets first blood

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Let me guess, that's Dr Terrible? I've read about him on the forums LOL. Pretty funny stuff.
Dr Terrible is running around with Smite Flash and destroying jungles.
Vayne is another player who is just heal spamming while diving all the way to the Nexus. He clears games in under 5 minutes.

It's hilarious. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wish one of them would run ignite and just spam the crap out of it.
Or promote.

Or if they want to be subtle with their cheating, CV. :applejack:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
If I was being subtle with my cheating I'd raise like... the amount of gold I made or some stat that can't be seen from the rest of the team.

[yt]EWhMfIh08v4[/yt]

Vayne, hacking.

Top Bottom