• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Playing poke and move away works against riven.
Unless by this you mean adc poke I'm uncertain of this cause her shield is a fairly good counter against poke by champs like Pantheon or GP. For me it differs each match based on how good the Riven is at shielding appropriately and not getting faked out.

The only issue I have with this is I've played against a few Rivens as Pantheon and even when she had as little as 0-3 kills for her, she apparently was able to steamroll our team for most of mid to late game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unless by this you mean adc poke I'm uncertain of this cause her shield is a fairly good counter against poke by champs like Pantheon or GP. For me it differs each match based on how good the Riven is at shielding appropriately and not getting faked out.

The only issue I have with this is I've played against a few Rivens as Pantheon and even when she had as little as 0-3 kills for her, she apparently was able to steamroll our team for most of mid to late game.
There is a baiting game with characters like Pantheon but you can still force her to use her Shield by moving towards her if she ges sketch about you.

Granted I think she can shield on reaction to him chucking a spear, still I think overall you out damage her shield and might be a character he'll want Manamune against to keep his spears going.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Wasn't it like if she Q'd off screen into the black area it was a global stun on detonation?
Personally, I'm a big fan of permault Yorick. You were continuously revived from your ult, so you could just endlessly push towers a few auto attacks at a time while being worth 15 gold or whatever :troll:

My favorite glitch by far though was global laugh Robot Mummy. All I did before they hotfixed it was play Mummy and spam all game. Too good.

EDIT
I like the Ryze changes looking at them. He's a super tanky hyper carry. There should be some risk involved with him in lane and in fights. The tradeoff being higher mobility on his ult and the small base MS buff is good. Other hyper carries can have super range or whatever, because once you touch them they blow up which is just far from the case with Ryze.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i should keep grinding out games and hit d1 already

Top Bottom