• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol my last game was ridiculous.

Got another Penta AND 575cs. Sooo muuucchhhh lmao.

Coney

Smash Master
we'll be practicing 5s again tonight

will stream

team is currently plat 5 and 13-1, hoping to skip a division tonight

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I got a triple kill and carried my team as AP Fiora last night.

Also I swear I made a post thanking Coney for tha ribben advice, but the post apparently didn't go through. So fanks~

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
It's the most cost efficient item in the game and is a must buy in everygame.
Yeah and so what ? It's not overcentralizing nor broken.

Oh wait I get it, it's because of the buff of the other MR items, obviously bulwark isn't needed anymore. RIP Bulwark you will be missed.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Just when I thought they were indirectly buffing poor Galio, they take away the item that's basically his.

Riot giveth, riot taketh away

tears of sadness

D

Deleted member

I think they want to promote more selfish defense, so tanks will end up beefier and carries less so

Player-3

Smash Hero
they wanted to make bulwark not a neccesity in every situation so they made it into an item good for countering aoe magic damage comps instead of an aura that gives armor mr and hp regen with 50% bonus to creeps so u can siege forever

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think they want to promote more selfish defense, so tanks will end up beefier and carries less so
Good. I almost never got Aegis on Rammus anyway because I'm the one that's supposed to be taking the damage, and Aegis/Bulwark put me behind in self-tankiness compared to other items.
I usually opted for Locket if I was going for aura stuff anyway.
Apparently Zeke's is even more gold effective than Bulwark in a group of 5, but of course not everyone needs the aura stats. Still, surprised I don't see this item more often.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Espy nooo, I was referring to the fact that his passive is called "Ruinic" Skin and his w is called "Bulwark". Hahahaha. Chalice is amazing on Galio tho.

How does the new Moonflair Spellblade work and why is it Ranged only?

I think Zekes Herald has a high win rate when bought too, but probably relies on a specific team comp (4 ADCs + support????????'''?'???'!?)

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Espy nooo, I was referring to the fact that his passive is called "Ruinic" Skin and his w is called "Bulwark". Hahahaha. Chalice is amazing on Galio tho.

I think Zekes Herald has a high win rate when bought too, but probably relies on a specific team comp (4 ADCs + support????????'''?'???'!?)

I'll build it on Nami sometimes when my adc is snowballing and we have a zed/jayce/or other adc that took a solo lane.

Its also sick on aurawhore warwick.

Niko45

Smash Master
Definitely very happy to see bulwark go. Big boring centralizing item for a role that continues to get more and more boring. At least building cdr is fun.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Moonflair spellblade is ranged only cause ranged
ap not the best in 3s and dominion

You want to buff Kass, Gragas, and the like?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

every completed item has a high winrate (last I checked wriggles had the worst but still >50%) because the better you're doing the more items you get to buy and that spoils even winrate comparisons.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I was referring to the fact that his passive is called "Ruinic" Skin and his w is called "Bulwark"
Lol I noticed that way back when they released Runic Bulwark, though I thought you were saying it was good on Galio like Espy did and was like 'it is?... huh, I wonder how its so amazing'.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
AD Corki sucks, I had a game where I went 22/4 with him and I just BARELY was able to carry cuz everyone else on my team was behind a little.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Makes me wish AD Corki was better since he was my first adc main and I do have a bit of a soft spot for him still. If only his Q was a blind again and even then that might not be enough to make him viable.

Phantom Gamer

While that helps somewhat I still don't see him being better than most if not all adcs.

Perhaps if I see him in some big tournament or being used by the Dream Team here and actually wrecking face will I be fully convinced that he's viable.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I mean, I think that buff helps Corki quite a bit since it makes him a threat in lane now, but hes still not a top ADC, and unless youre like, top 5~7 or so adc, you dont get picked at high level unless your team comp is built specifically around that champ. Corki is viable now, yes (or I guess I should say more viable since he was still only kind of bad before), but I dont see many benefits in picking him over other adcs available right now.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nah guys.
Hold up.

Spirit of the Elder Lizard
PLUS
Liandry's
PLUS
Some mana

= Basically European War front of World War II.

300 odd damage per ult before tick effects. 1200 range. 5 second cool down per rocket. Boom boom booooom

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I mean, isn't that basically the point of Ezreal?
And Ezreal gets to kite harder than like anybody in the game.
Don't get me wrong, I love Corki and would rather play him than Ezreal any day, but I feel like Ezreal just does what Corki does better.

Niko45

Smash Master
Corki's damage is bonkers. Yall crazy. The issues with corki this season have been 1) Mana, and 2) Build path after Trifroce nerfs. Ezreal struggled with these problems as well until some viable build paths emerged. I'm sure with some time now that Corki has mana to play the game a strong build will emerge for him as well. Just give it some time.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
3)Nerf on his passive ?

Idk, I feel like Corki is fine tbh, even tho last time I saw him in action was before the SotEL nerfs. Maybe he'll see some play soon since all adcs are getting nerfed one after the other.

Phantom Gamer

I feel like the nerf on his passive was the start of his decline where before that I believe I've seen him being played once in awhile in some of my matches when I played in normals.

Player-3

Smash Hero
corki is strong as hell.... hes a top ad right now imo, his damage is absurd of all 3 types, massive aoe armor shred and an amazing escape with almost no mana cost now lol

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ashe is a top ad right now imo, good ults literally win games, hawkshot passive bonus gold is really underrated, early shiv with the new passive is really strong lol

graves is a top ad right now imo, his dash is like two skills combined in one, smokescreen is really strong, he has insane burst, and is the tankiest ad carry this side of urgot lol

urgot is a top ad right now imo, new black cleaver and muramana super op on him, ult is at least one free kill with decent cc support, and he's still an amazing anticarry lol

twisted fate is a top ad right now imo, he has an attack speed steroid with 100% uptime, gold card is stupid strong in lane, ult is a free kill and dragon lol

zilean is a top ad right now imo, really high range, bombs have amazing poke early to establish a lead, speed boost is a great escape and chase ability, revive ult with an absurdly low cd with rewind lol

Top Bottom