• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It wouldn't make any sense to nerf her ult or heck nerf her at all even more so make her Ult do significantly less damage than before.

Oh look Karma rework leak.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey dudes! As you might know by now, i'm heading up the Karma Relaunch from the design side, and i bring good news - we are changing her kit. While i don't want to go too in-depth just yet, i wanted to drop in to this thread and answer this question, as it's one i've heard a lot and am sure will continue to be a concern.

Karma was re-imagined in our eyes as a support-mage. Think Lux, Morgana, Orianna - the kinds of characters that scale just as well with ability power as they do cooldown reduction and provide a lot to the team in the way of supporting their efforts. As a support-mage, she won't necessarily have the exact same specialized strengths as say Nami or Thresh (who were primarily designed as duo-lane support champions), but brings a mixed bag of damage and utility that we hope will leave you able to affect the outcome of teamfights and skirmishes alike no matter what lane you want to take her.

I'll be back with specifics on her abilities and mechanics as we get closer to her PBE release.
I like this a lot.

Also,

i assume you're referring to the changes that just went out to the pbe. i've seen a bit of misunderstanding on how they work, so i'll quickly explain the new functionality that we're currently testing:
- when a mimic'd spell damages an opponent, it deals 125/200/275 (+0.6 ap) magic damage.

this means that a rank 1 mimic'd sigil of silence with 100 ap will deal 185 magic damage (regardless of sigil of silence's current rank) when it initially hits the target. it will deal an additional 185 magic damage when you 'pop' the sigil. that's a total of 370 magic damage for her rank 1 ult with 100 ability power [ 250 (+1.2 ap) ]. if you instead mimic'd ethereal chains, and get the snare, you would deal the same 370 magic damage (regardless of ethereal chain's current rank).

the point of the change is to allow leblanc the freedom to mimic spells based on which utility fits the situation the best at any given moment (i.e., silence, snare, or dash).
Apparently it's suppose to give her more freedom in ult choice, with more utility options, and has a .6 per AP not .2.

Still in testing but not as bad as it looked.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That splash art and model update look cool, but doesn't this mean that her ingame icon is going to look something like this?

o_o

If so, she and Teemo will be the only ones with closed eyes in their icon lol

Vyke

Smash Champion
I am honestly in love with the new Karma, both her Default and the Traditional skin. I can't imagine how hard it was for Mogwai to not say anything about it, he must at least somewhat excited.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Sure, but when he isn't countered or outright stomped in his lane, he's behind your tower farming with his get out of jail free card ready. And that's a terrible feeling not many champs can come close to inflicting on you.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Being able to farm behind your tower is who Singed is. Take away that, and Singed loses a lot of his identity.

Vyke

Smash Champion
No, flinging people into your team and playing cat and mouse with people is who Singed is. God help us if he needs to buy Merc Treads to do it.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I really like the new Karma and I really like the new design direction they're taking for her kit. The game needs more Lux/Morgana support-mage hybrids, it's a very fun playstyle that I don't feel has been explored as much as it could be.

What's baffling me a bit is all the complaining about her becoming "more sexual" around the internet. This isn't 1910. She's a mage wearing a sleeveless dress with a slit. It's a leg, people. lol

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Really mad with rioto. Having BS game troubles, everyone in the game kept DC'ing, and two of our team members in a ranked game didn't reconnect because of Riot's ****ty servers, and we never got a loss forgiven or w/e it is.

dumb.

D

Deleted member

What's baffling me a bit is all the complaining about her becoming "more sexual" around the internet. This isn't 1910. She's a mage wearing a sleeveless dress with a slit. It's a leg, people. lol
the things is that every single female champ basically looks like this, minus leona. It's just kind of tiresome to have all these samey designs. also the new default looks terrible compared to the "traditional" but that's my opinion

Coney

Smash Master
i
you LOST!

NOOOO! I sad now.

What happened to make you lose other than the DC I left to do homework when you won the 4 AP game.
ad carries just...exploding every fight. prob spent too much time trying to support them instead of getting enemy carries.

second attempt will be tonight, i'll link in this thread, get hype

fkacyan

Smash Hero
A game in which every female sans Annie and Anivia are rocking 34/26/34 at LEAST and another character looks attractive? We're complaining? What?

Why on earth would anybody complain about attractive designs? It's a commercial game designed to sell skins and whatnot, a newer, more modern (and somewhat racy) design will sell better.

New Karma looks pretty fantastic imo.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So playing Taric top and building him like Ryze is just hilarious.

Muramana, Frozen Fist, Frozen Heart, RoA and Banshees Veil.

Player-3

Smash Hero
So playing Taric top and building him like Ryze is just hilarious.

Muramana, Frozen Fist, Frozen Heart, RoA and Banshees Veil.
please dont build muramana on taric

unless you plan to not do anything until 40 minutes when it finally gets fully charged

just rush frozen heart nashors tooth

Top Bottom