• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Leacero

Smash Lord
I need to play this game again, but time is too precious a commodity these days :(

Has anyone found out yet how long it takes without playing before penalties kick in on this new system? And how much the penalty is?
It's 28 days since your last ranked game (and every 14 days after the first penalty). I believe they take away like 25 league points per penalty.

Steam

Smash Hero
I hate the BoTRK changes, after its inevitable nerf it'll probably be not so good of an item on rengar and other bruisers. why must ADCs get even moooore items...

guess maybe I should try to bumrush plat before it gets nerfed. DEKAR ISN'T GONNA BE THE ONLY PLAT RENGAR HERE FOR LONG!!!!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Bork isn't fitting for my playstyle, it could fit for his, I remember Steam saying he plays Rengar more of a bruiser style (kind of like the way you see a lot of Nocts build).

john!

Smash Hero
I need to play this game again, but time is too precious a commodity these days :(

Has anyone found out yet how long it takes without playing before penalties kick in on this new system? And how much the penalty is?
i'm fairly sure it's about a month/4 weeks. and i heard that you can be TIER DEMOTED from inactivity (like, you can go from plat to gold) but again i'm not sure

to be fair, I honestly think we screwed the pooch super hard with BotRK.
why did you guys buff it anyway? people were building it

p.s. "unique snowflake" is redundant

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i think i would reduce active to 10% or change it to current and keep it at 15 and reduce lifesteal to 12% and reduce ms gain bk to 3 seconds as a start.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It is pretty godlike when you're playing AD and use the active on someone with a lot of health, and gain nearly half your HP back.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
it wasn't meant to be taken as a "buff". As they said they didn't like the roles it was currently filling so they set out to change the "why and who" would build it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I hate the BoTRK changes, after its inevitable nerf it'll probably be not so good of an item on rengar and other bruisers. why must ADCs get even moooore items...

guess maybe I should try to bumrush plat before it gets nerfed. DEKAR ISN'T GONNA BE THE ONLY PLAT RENGAR HERE FOR LONG!!!!
rengar used to be the guy i played top when i got cornholed into it in ranked

now i play taric

Steam

Smash Hero
Bork isn't fitting for my playstyle, it could fit for his, I remember Steam saying he plays Rengar more of a bruiser style (kind of like the way you see a lot of Nocts build).
yeah, I like BoTRK because although it sacrifices burst sometimes, it really beefs up sustained damage and lets rengar do lots of work on warmogs ADCs or anything else. On any target with more than 1400 current HP. a BotRK auto > a BT auto, and rengar's AD damage is all autos except for bola.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you really want to, you can, Casey. I realistically won't be playing much over the next three months. I can find you on Skype sometime.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Before doing so, I suggest separating all of your league friends into custom groups cause I'll be adding some of my friends :O Thanks Juan, also where you going?!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hydra in the jungle is so fun. I went hydra Vi and E > hydra > E will melt teams

I'm enjoying Diana jungle with the nice -20 second smite CD. I wasn't even using the -12% summoner CD i could have been using. (I go 21/0/9)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Most people think it is bonus on top of it.

If they did remove the 10%/25%/40% that is a nerf.

edit: Looks like it does bonus damage on top of what her spell normally does, that is a buff then.

~

Locket nerf = support nerfs because bruisers/tanks abuse cost efficient support items. Fun.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Pre:

LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 10/25/40 % increased damage.

LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 125/200/275 (+0.2*AP) ADDITIONAL damage.

-----

Pre: QRE at level 6

[Q] 150 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 60 (+0.3)
[R] 165 (+0.66)
[R proc] 66 (+0.33)
[E] 40 (+0.5)
[E proc] 40 (+0.5)

Total: 521 (+2.89)

[Q] 150 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 60 (+0.3)
[R] 275 (+0.8)
[R proc] 60 (+0.3) <-- I'm assuming nothing changed when you proc R
[E] 40 (+0.5)
[E proc] 40 (+0.5)

Total: 625 (+3.0)

So once you hit level 6, you're doing a significantly greater amount of damage (104 (+0.11) is about 20% more than you normally do) more with your full combo assuming you use W to gap close and not do damage. But that's not all! Your QR poke alone does about 25% more damage than before because the damage from the mimicked Q is frontloaded (i.e. the proc on R does less damage because the 10%/25%/40% scaling is gone!)

-----

Pre: QRE at level 18

[Q] 230 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 100 (+0.3)
[R] 322 (+0.84)
[R proc] 140 (+0.42)
[E] 140 (+0.5)
[E proc] 140 (+0.5)

Total: 1072 (+3.16)

[Q] 230 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 100 (+0.3)
[R] 505 (+0.8)
[R proc] 100 (+0.3)
[E] 140 (+0.5)
[E proc] 140 (+0.5)

Total: 1215 (+3.0)

Even though her ratio with this combo has decreased because the new R gives a flat additional +0.2 per AP, to make up for the difference in base damage alone (1215-1072=143), you would need almost 900 AP. So basically if you execute a QRE correctly, you will do more damage with the new changes up until you have 900 AP (which you will probably never have anyway!) Assuming you have 500 AP, you will still do approximately 5% more damage than before by executing and proccing all parts of your QRE correctly.

Finally, with the flat damage and flat AP ratio on R, you will never have to choose between mimicking Q and mimicking E no matter how much AP you have. It is always better to QRE than to QER with the new changes.

-----

TL;DR: Leblanc does anywhere from 20% to 25% more damage once she hits 6. Even at level 18, despite flat AP scaling, she still does around 5% to 7% more damage with her combo.

~

it's a buff unless you have 900 or so AP basically.

Top Bottom