• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
I just played Fizz for the first time in a while and his E glitched on me multiple times. I swear I'm not imagining it :(

Syndra's W also glitches even though they said they fixed the glitch in this patch.
Submit Logs, Post about it in the Bug forums, etc.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*searches on bug report forum*
Ok it's not just me. There was at least one time I used it and it did no damage, same happened to other people.

TheLake

Smash Master
Your still untargetable who cares if it does damage

just throw your ult

miss

laugh

Q > W

and get your black *** out of there

hollaaaaaaah

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I mean it's not just that it did no damage, sometimes it would kinda get stuck and stuff. Don't remember it ever happening before when I played him, and I used to play him quite a bit.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I guess there's at least some merit to posting about it here now; Mogwai has customer reassurance capabilities now!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Mogwai where's your blog explaining what you do at Riot and how it's going :O?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I guess there's at least some merit to posting about it here now; Mogwai has customer reassurance capabilities now!
I'm actually not customer reassurance trained yet, so that's why I'm not really reassuring stuff here yet, but since I am in QA, I'm always happy to get bug reports from my homies on smashboards and teamliquid so that we know what's affecting players.

Mogwai where's your blog explaining what you do at Riot and how it's going :O?
Hopefully will be up later this week, the grind to diamond is eating up what little free time I have right now.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Just bagged myself a quadra in ranked with Olaf.

I've been playing him loads ever since that hilarious video at the world finals.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok i lied

when i stream my in game performance sucks

aka the game doesnt run smoothly and i cant play well

i didnt realize it until i played again with the stream off, but it's so silky smooth with no stream

probably wont stream lulz
Spectate op ;)

Gg's btw to reno vanz and that other guy. Games were super fun! Karthus is so ****ing brain dead lol.

Oh ya its also really nice to have high elo friends on your list. Watch higher lvl games anytime they are online haha. I think i have like 4 and one of voyboys smruf accounts.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He works as their QA. Search "Congrats Mogwai" and the posts around that page will have the details on it.

Pikaville

I wonder if Ori is gonna get a nerf soon.

I was on a team earlier with Malph top, Amumu jungle and Nunu support and it wasn't even funny how much **** it was.

She just has everything.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I wonder if Ori is gonna get a nerf soon.

I was on a team earlier with Malph top, Amumu jungle and Nunu support and it wasn't even funny how much **** it was.

She just has everything.
I hope not, she's pretty hard to play and it would be a shame if Riot nerfs high skillcap champs just because some people happen to have skill with them

Player-3

Smash Hero
the only nerf i want them to put on ori is put her passive back to 3 stacks instead of 2 with the same damage

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I second Ori not getting nerfed since she's one of my first mains and I like the fact she's viable unlike many months ago where I swear people thought I was trolling by using her.

Pikaville

I just got another quadra, this time with Ori.

Entire enemy team hit by Q>W>R while doing Baron.

Instant triple so I flashed over wall to get quadra with another Q>Ignite.

Would have had Penta but Blitz stole it the *******.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I have like 25 quadras but everytime I'm about to get a penta it always gets jacked by something stupid like annie's autoattack or alistar's passive

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I almost got a penta with Wukong once but Olaf threw his axe for the 5th kill

And I also almost got a penta with Katarina but our Wukong (dat coincidence) took it with E > Q

Otherwise tho, still have 2 pentas, one with Darius and one with Trist :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think Graves is a bit better but I could see him being better than Cait, however I think Cait/Varus are pretty even.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nice jayce play sir :)

Played vs 2 2k elo players today. One was a normal vs zyra I was karthus. Vs some guy named mingoo or something. Lost lane to him(but hey im karthus doesnt really beat many mids) and she our farmed me pretty hard. Luckily i picked up several kills from ult kept me in the game! Long story short my team comp was much better than theirs(karthus mumu kennen mf lux) and we won team fights pretty convincely despite me losing mid.

Other was ranked vs some smurf. Got to use kat and she said I played well even though we lost the game.

Ugh I want my 1600 back huge *** drop and some bad luck for like 2 weeks.(STR8 terra bads repreated for god knows how long). Picking back up though so yay!

Elo hell does not exists however bad luck is another story........

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He got pardoned by overwhelming majority. System works.

What likely happened is he ended up with a large number of reports, but hadn't played recently enough to have anything of a sufficient case, since the Tribunal doesn't pull from super old stuff.

That's part of the reason you see people complaining about their cases not being particularly incriminating. Because it has to pull from the most recent stuff. If Riot cherry-picked all the worst games, you'd probably never see people pardoned.

Top Bottom