• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
@PX - Dang I guess that means I've only earned 15k then hrmm yeah

It's cool though, not even joking I'm probably the worst player in this thread so I guess it's fitting

Ahh 900 elo, when will I ever get better :(

D

Deleted member

Count how many champions there are. Would it be absurd to think that there are some perfectly fine champions that just aren't popular because people don't play and do well with them? Is it crazy to think that League has characters that aren't used not because they are awful, poorly designed, or bad, but because the meta doesn't fit them quite right just yet?

IS IT?

(Cho'Gath Mid is ultra gay btw)
the jungler literally has to just camp mid cuz hes melee, but 90% of solo q junglers wont

What's The Point

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind them if they were just game tips like dragon spawning 6 minutes after death, or even the Nautalis flying /joke one. But the vast majority are the player behavior stats cause they want us to all be good little summoners. It just seems like passive aggressive bull****.

But making everyone swear at each other at the beginning of games is a bit amusing.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wat next patch

Does he like, not grab anymore or something?

SoulPech

Smash Master
Blitzcrank was initially made as a bruiser, so I would assume they'll make some sort of buff/nerf to portray that. I'll try to find the source when I get off of work.

Wat next patch

Does he like, not grab anymore or something?
When the next champ comes out is when it happens. I know the health will get reduced but I forget the rest.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hyperbeast city pt 4

damn thats b.a.

yeah i wish they didnt nerf the supports, so sad :<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If special conversation with ninja rammus that will be golden

Turns out he's an AD carry that can clone himself

HELLO YORICK + ZED COMBO

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ditto. Not needed.

My computer isn't gdlk, so I have everything minimal except spell effects at medium for gameplay, and character models at very high because I absolutely can't stand staring at low-quality models while laning.

What do you guys use? What do you find affects FPS the most? I get around 30-35 in lane, 25ish in a hectic team fight.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Made a sticky note, put it on the fridge to remind me every day why I love Leacero

Top Bottom