• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I thought Crimson Elite Talon was already Lord Zed, but now there is a real Lord Zed...WHO IS RITA

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ditto. Not needed.

My computer isn't gdlk, so I have everything minimal except spell effects at medium for gameplay, and character models at very high because I absolutely can't stand staring at low-quality models while laning.

What do you guys use? What do you find affects FPS the most? I get around 30-35 in lane, 25ish in a hectic team fight.

:phone:
shadows easily affect FPS the most for me. I can occasionally turn everything on very high if i wanted to, but as soon as I turn on shadows my fps drops to unplayable.

D

Deleted member

I'm very sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to login. Luckily i think i can help! This is usually a problem relating to your computer's ability to accept the security certificates from our login server. Our Client relies on Internet Explorer for a great deal of information, even if you use a different browser like Chrome or Firefox, our client uses Internet Explorer, so be sure to make all suggested changes in Internet Explorer.
this explains so much

Cia

das kwl
Dumb Question incoming.

Someone using a lower level/elo account on league is commonly known as 'Smurfing'

soooooo what's it called when someone is using a higher level/elo account?

ex. if I were to use Mogwai's acct.

(please do not say account sharing)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Zed is an AD carry though right? So it sounds like basically a secure mechanic to help you with ignite. Draven already has this with his spinning axe.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
no dude he's not an AD carry lol
he's an assassin type dude like talon

bassem6

Smash Lord
LOL im in game with tryndamere, president of riot games and shen, whoever that is. Will post screen cap of post game screen. Im pumped.

http://i.imgur.com/xr9Pr.jpg?1

Support darius with draven sounded so great in theory but he ended up going in at dumb times and missing pulls and engaging when we werent 6 yet and they were :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
LOL im in game with tryndamere, president of riot games and shen, whoever that is. Will post screen cap of post game screen. Im pumped.
He was the first rioter I played with in ranked.. we lost and I felt bad
also lost with the next Rioters I played with, I'm bad luck for them

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Anyone have tips for Kha'Zix lategame?
It really depends on how you build him. And of course where you fit in with your team comp, and the enemy team comp.

But for teamfights, in a nutshell, if you're tanky or damaging enough dive on the enemy carry and either kill or force them to run away from the fight. If you're not able to do that then simply try to slow people who are going on to your carry and get whatever damage you can, usually in coordination with someone else on your team. You should be good at leaping around and finishing people off.

Outside of teamfights, you probably know what to do already.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hmm I guess I'd do best protecting the carry. I can't dive into a teamfight AT ALL with Kha'Zix since he's so squishy... I try to build t2boots(merc or tabi), BT, and no matter what I get after that I deal no dmg in teamfights and I get bursted down almost immediately.
Even if I go 8/1 I still seem to do nothing outside of lane.

:038:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol bro

ur not doing anything cuz u build 4 bloodthirsters trolololol.

Kha'zix doesn't need all damaging items.

He doesn't even need 21 in offense.

9/21/0

Bloodthirster+Maw of malmortius then another BT/TF or a last whisper if they stack armor is all u need.

Guardian angel

And then frozen heart, force of nature, thornmail, randuins etc. based on what u need to fill for urs and the enemy team.

Cooldown boots.

Evolve claws first.

Then his evolution.(ulti)

Then wings or spikes based on the enemy comp.

Also buying a random solo-sheen really helps his burst for a coming teamfight.

I realize that's a bunch of expensive items if for some reason u arne't getting much gold. The core is Boots, BT, Maw, GA though. U should have that every game.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Trololol I played lots of games without that build. Y'all were killing stuff at bot 'n all plus I literally made Mordekaiser useless so LOL.
I usually run 9/21 but wanted to see if his AD per lvl mastery helped him at all (check my masteries for him)
I didn't think of lucidity boots before I'll have to try that out.
Never tried Sheen/Triforce on him either. Guides I read say don't do that but screw 'em.
FH/FoN seems so odd on an assassin, lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
But he's not great as an assassin...

Have an oracles and his burst and survivablity goes away.

That's why i stopped playing like a pure assassin.

Kha'zix has literally one of the BEST cleanups. Period. That's how u should be abusing him tbh.
He can also slay frontlines 90% of the time.

Yes those items are not godlike on him. That's why i get it last to help burst down much faster.

U kind of have to think like a kat when it comes to teamfights with kha'zix. Except with a bit less burst and more tank.

Hell no man. Frozen heart is one of the best items on kha'zix.

The cdr is godlike.

The mana from glacial shroud helps soooo much early on.

And the debuff is very valuable when no1 on ur team can/should do it.

and ofc the armor is nice :p

Also if there is no oracles sheen+upgraded ulti is stupidly good.

Ulti+AA+Q+Ulti+AA+Q+Ulti+AA+Q dead.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Well I mean he's probably more assassin than bruiser or anything.
I'm all ears with this stuff though since I've yet to do anything useful outside of laning phase. The only lane I lost hard to was Vayne top (LOL) and I DCed that match anyway.
I'm pretty sure if the opposing top facechecks their bush you have a guarenteed kill on them with ignite exhaust.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yea he's still an assassin. But if they have an oracles u can't do ur job as freely as say...talon vs an ap carry. Ur problem is more than likely a combination of ur team not doing enough themselves(E.G. u saw how much having me w/vayne helped. The consistent dps/ shift of focus towards me would of let u do ur job had u not built 4 bloodthirsters.) and u jumping in at the wrong time.

On a side note i would like to note that having a way to separate one from the group works great with kha'zix.

Blitz, janna, skarner etc. are all great for this and def. recommend trying to have someone who can do this if ur gonna play him top.
It literally is a free kill.

Or having very strong initiation/cc.

Amumu, sona, alistar, etc.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ugh I didn't want to read so much Khazix circle jerk ugh. Yo go back to power rangers i like dat shiet

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I never take an evo point in his ult.

Think it's kinda useless.

It's one extra stealth and some damage reduction.

I'd rather have the aoe spikes for poking down teams and split pushing like a boss.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
To be fair, I literally got that much money if not more in my last match. Like I said I decided to troll and bought 4 BTs.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Kha'Zix mid is really, really good. A roam like his is wasted in top lane.

Also, spikes are useless. The upgrade would be cool if the same target could be hurt by all 3 explosions and if the heal proc'd 3 times on you. It would also be cool if casting it 3 times didn't leave you out of mana. And if it didn't have such a long cooldown.

Ulti upgrade is another 40% MS boost and another passive proc. Not to mention the tankiness.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
10,600. And how is that not realistic? Come near the end u should easily be able to afford that. U rush boots/BT then go to hex drinker/GA and finish maw last.

That's plenty realistic. I do it literally every game i've played w/kha'zix.

Not disagreeing. Asking.

Top Bottom