• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
A core build is your first 2-3 critical items and should always be affordable BY MIDGAME so long as you aren't getting dunked on.

What you posted was not core, it was a nearly full build.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I see. By midgame i usually have t2boots, BT, Hexdrinker, and chain vest or null magic mantle/negatron depending on what i plan to go for.

Moving on.

What do ppl think of zed so far who have played the pbe?

One thing i like is he is extremely good at csing under tower. It's awesome <3 dat passive :p

D

Deleted member

JAYCE QUESTION:

with big damage nerf to E, do you guys now go Q > E > W > R? (get a point in W when ur mana starts to suck)

i find legit irelias a lot tougher now but jayce is still really useful post laning..

bassem6

Smash Lord
Haha. Those three wins took him a while. I'm sad I still haven't managed to play a game since before he even did that for me :(

It didnt take me THAT long. I did most of it over the course of one evening. Took 6 games i believe since I lost one with tonixion which cost like 22 elo lolz.

Im going to mlg dallas tomorrow to watch the league fall championships. This will be my first time attending a league event so im pretty pumped. I will try to get some skins for you guys if they give them away in code form.

Coney

Smash Master
honestly i start E and leave only one point in it for utility...w if you can AA a lot, q for waveclear and range harass

and ya he's still good but he now goes even with people he used to beat and gets molested by his tougher matchups from before--no longer a "win lane AND game" champ, just feels like a strong utility pick

Okuser

Smash Ace
JAYCE QUESTION:

with big damage nerf to E, do you guys now go Q > E > W > R? (get a point in W when ur mana starts to suck)

i find legit irelias a lot tougher now but jayce is still really useful post laning..
I max W second on AD carry jayce, Q first. and if I know I'm going IE I'll max W first

I'm about to make AD carry jayce mainstream.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Berserkers greaves, wits end, Maldreds blood razor, frozen mallet, guardian angel, ionic spark.

I put malady on over GA if I win hard at top.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What supports other than Sona, if any, should I build Chalice on? Is it a good idea on Lulu or maybe Soraka?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
If you are using your mana that much in lane.. Either you are spending too much to save your ad carry or are forcing engagments too much without success.

Sona doesn't have bad mana issues unless she is spamming heal too..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Berserkers greaves, wits end, Maldreds blood razor, frozen mallet, guardian angel, ionic spark.

I put malady on over GA if I win hard at top.

I've been doing this for the last few months.
A bit late there RR. :applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I build chalice on nunu and sona

not for lane, mostly for long team fights in late game

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
gg I'm one of the most honorable people
too bad I STILL can't carry up to 1500

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You would've found out sooner if you PLAYED WITH ME!
There's no love. Zero. Love. :applejack:

/wrists

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Apparently Dig beat CLG.EU in a best 2 out of 3.

Both of the two winning games, Dig ran Ezreal/Blitz/Hecarim/Singed/Eve.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It didnt take me THAT long. I did most of it over the course of one evening. Took 6 games i believe since I lost one with tonixion which cost like 22 elo lolz.

Im going to mlg dallas tomorrow to watch the league fall championships. This will be my first time attending a league event so im pretty pumped. I will try to get some skins for you guys if they give them away in code form.
They're giving out skins?

sheikamaru

jive
I wish they'd bring back that Halloween nidalee skin :(

Can someone breakdown jayce for me? I need a standard build and a detailed rotation when trying to kill someone.

Top Bottom