• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Stream Lag will be different for every single person on either site. Just find which one works for you at the moment, because it really all depends on what server the site is using to send the information to you (or whatever.)

Okuser

Smash Ace
hahahaah I accidently buy 2 zeals and the commentators spend like 2 straight minutes trying to figure out why I did it and theorycrafting and ****. too funny

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
are there any links to lee sin mid videos? what kind of comp does it work in, doesn't he do mostly physical damage?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd say have AP jungler (amumu, chogath, Elise, and Diana) and AP top with mid Lee Sin, if you want to balance your damage around

Dignitas going out makes me sad :( i like seeing Hecarim jungle

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
hahahaah I accidently buy 2 zeals and the commentators spend like 2 straight minutes trying to figure out why I did it and theorycrafting and ****. too funny
I wonder if any commentator would have the guts to say 'that guy either made a mistake or is an idiot'. Other than Locodoco, of course.

They kept calling you "OK-user". (As in 'okay-user' if that wasn't clear)

I just refer to you like "Oku-ser". Which is correct?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Okay-user sounds hilarious cause it can be a play on words "ok user corki". Or do OK-Corki-user. Then silly stuff like Greatu-user

I remember seeing comentators commenting on someone who was buying the old items for dfg and bought the fiendish codex and they said "ah he bought the wrong item, someone forgot dfg got its recipe changed"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If you can show me how to Volibear mid against an average mid (Ahri, Morg, Gragas, Anivia, etc) I'll totally do it

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
If you can show me how to Volibear mid against an average mid (Ahri, Morg, Gragas, Anivia, etc) I'll totally do it
I don't typically play mid but I don't see how that would be so hard. Maybe do it like Cho'Gath mid? Get some MR or health regen and try to dodge skillshots. Generally stand in the creeps and look for trade exchanges when you can. Watch out for ganks, etc.

I think the biggest problems would be from mids that have skills that aren't skillshots. So Annie, Ryze, Caitlyn...stuff like that.

On hit Lulu mid.. Think it would work? Rushing wits end.
Seems about the same as going Teemo mid, so yeah I think it'd work.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I dunno what to think of Clg vs Clg.. They both were throwing in the game.

I'm gonna say NA throw the hardest by not buying GAs

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I just super push the lane and then farm wraiths/wolfs. I've out cs'd by a pretty big amount everytime i've done that.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Typical Jayce build has been Bloodthirster rush, Last Whisper (rush second if you have a big lead), Aegis of the Legion (standard second rush), Guardian Angel, merc's or tabi, and situational tankiness or AD for the last item like Frozen Mallet/Maw of Malmortius/Infinity Edge.

Max Q first now that E's base has been nerfed hard. Hit like a truck with (cannon) EQ or (cannon) WRQW -> autos -> E or you can just last hit and smack them with E every time they get close. Don't bother leveling ult and most people say max E second.

Coney

Smash Master
other team talks ****

i talk **** back

i get warning

EDIT - OH AND CASE 2 WAS ME TALKING **** IN AN ARAM

WHO GETS THEIR FEELINGS HURT

IN AN ARAM

EDIT 2 - ALSO THE ONLY REASON I KNEW I HAD A CASE WAS BECAUSE MY HONOR WAS RESET, WHICH IDGAF ABOUT, BUT I GOT NO NOTICE I HAD BEEN WARNED WTFFFFFF

Last edited:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
as irelia, is there any situation in which i should max my dash before my stun/slow (after maxing my true damage of course)?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Random aside but it makes me annoyed that a lot of NA teams are complaining about lack of scrims and things after being knocked out of MLG but when you watch the games other things that stick out are the fact that the Korean teams aren't sitting on their ****ing cell phones tweeting and texting and instead are actively talking about the match before hand.

Coney

Smash Master
i just don't understand what kind of baby**** talks **** and then gets their feelings hurt when people talk **** back

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Random aside but it makes me annoyed that a lot of NA teams are complaining about lack of scrims and things after being knocked out of MLG but when you watch the games other things that stick out are the fact that the Korean teams aren't sitting on their ****ing cell phones tweeting and texting and instead are actively talking about the match before hand.
Dignitas actually did pretty well against Azubu Blaze... They just throw too hard.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I wonder if any commentator would have the guts to say 'that guy either made a mistake or is an idiot'. Other than Locodoco, of course.

They kept calling you "OK-user". (As in 'okay-user' if that wasn't clear)

I just refer to you like "Oku-ser". Which is correct?
Well the assumption is that the team had some plan behind it, maybe it was a mistake but they HAD to have a reason in organized play.

Point is, an error as a team still had a thought process behind it of some sort that can be analyzed in terms of thought process, doesn't make it not a mistake.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
other team talks ****

i talk **** back

i get warning

**** this gay earth

EDIT - OH AND CASE 2 WAS ME TALKING **** IN AN ARAM

WHO GETS THEIR FEELINGS HURT

IN AN ARAM

EDIT 2 - ALSO THE ONLY REASON I KNEW I HAD A CASE WAS BECAUSE MY HONOR WAS RESET, WHICH IDGAF ABOUT, BUT I GOT NO NOTICE I HAD BEEN WARNED WTFFFFFF
Cause talking **** back is just as bad?

"He started it" is no excuse.

Top Bottom