• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yea, Twitch/Morgana bot lane is OP vs Graves/Sona

our team was Lulu top, Chogath mid, eve jungle, Morgana support, and Twitch adc
we were against Shen top, Orianna mid, Darius jungle, Sona and Graves

MrEh

Smash Hero
Those opponents were silly.

Then again, I started then game with 60 armor as Twitch. Maybe I'm the biggest fraud. lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Morgana support takes care of Sona so well people should try it when she's not banned. Spell shield blocks her ult and harass for 50 mana and you can bind Sona's squishy butt down.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
How does one go about laning vs Morg? I find it really hard, cause she just pushes and pushes, and I've never been good at handling people who push that hard. And she can zone you with W as well, making it harder to avoid Qs. And there's the whole "leave your tower once and it's gone" thing. :(

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You pick a farmer/pusher and push the waves out of her W

I find Gragas does the best (factoring in being good for the team comp) since he likes to get in her face and auto her too

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You pick a farmer/pusher and push the waves out of her W

I find Gragas does the best (factoring in being good for the team comp) since he likes to get in her face and auto her too
So like TF or Anivia? Maybe not so much Anivia, but TF, perhaps? Or Heim? (lol)

Gragas sounds like an awesome pick, but I have yet to buy him.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

Both of those would work. TF can push lane then gank a lane before Morgana can even do much. Maybe take your tower at worst if you are 4 man ganking often and not having someone cover your lane.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Anything with pushing power that rivals hers is your best bet. Especially if they can push in the first few levels. I just played Morg against Mordekaiser and he could push harder than me :[
Anivia's good, but she can't push/counterpush until she gets her ult. And yeah I'm sure Gragas is good.

D

Deleted member

pick a strong early champ and go all flat magic pen/ ap or all flat ad pantheon/talon

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Unfortunately, at my elo, I'm sure Panth mid would get a lot of "omg noob" stuff. But I'll see if I can try it out.

What are other strong early game mids?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That's right, I've seen Gangplanks stomp the **** out of Morgana. But that requires you to have an AP champ somewhere else which is kinda rare.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
This was one of the few (but somewhat becoming more common) games when she wasn't banned. People prefer banning Alistar, Blitz, Shen, Kass (yes, Kass :urg:), Rengar, Amumu, Darius, Xin, etc etc etc

Oh and Eve too. Lots of Eve.

bassem6

Smash Lord
How does one go about laning vs Morg? I find it really hard, cause she just pushes and pushes, and I've never been good at handling people who push that hard. And she can zone you with W as well, making it harder to avoid Qs. And there's the whole "leave your tower once and it's gone" thing. :(
I like anivia,cass,gp,talon,panth vs her. You could also always go like ahri or karth and turn it into an afk farm lane. I feel like swain should do good vs her in theory but Ive never tried the matchup

3 wins away from Plat in solo q and I don't know that I'll have a chance to play the games I need to. First World Problems.

:phone:
you have like 2 weeks...

bassem6

Smash Lord
That would be great to see finish finally.

Also I have a question, should I get Skarner or Sona? Right now I play Annie mid, but idk who to go for next. I love both but meh idk who to pick. xD

Any help?
the answer to your question is get skarner

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That would be great to see finish finally.

Also I have a question, should I get Skarner or Sona? Right now I play Annie mid, but idk who to go for next. I love both but meh idk who to pick. xD

Any help?
Skarner is a top notch Jungle

Sona is a top notch support

I'd get both. I mean its not like you have to pick only one, just which one to get first. If right now all you play is Annie mid i can only assume you are relatively new to the game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Skarner is a top notch Jungle

Sona is a top notch support

I'd get both. I mean its not like you have to pick only one, just which one to get first. If right now all you play is Annie mid i can only assume you are relatively new to the game.
Yeah, just started the other day. I know Annie isn't that good, but I'm just playing her for now because she is fun. I might get Skarner because Jungleing sound fun, first, then Sona.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yeah, just started the other day. I know Annie isn't that good, but I'm just playing her for now because she is fun. I might get Skarner because Jungleing sound fun, first, then Sona.
To jungle i'd recommend being around level 21 at least just so you can have armor runes and a full defense mastery page at least.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright I still gotta long way to go before then since I'm only level 9. What are some recommended characters for range battling? That seems to be my favorite type of fighter so far.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
To jungle i'd recommend being around level 21 at least just so you can have armor runes and a full defense mastery page at least.
If youre still interesting jungling pre-lvl21 though, i was able to do decent by jungling with cloth+5pots with big leashes.

Alright I still gotta long way to go before then since I'm only level 9. What are some recommended characters for range battling? That seems to be my favorite type of fighter so far.
There's so many to choose from!

Okuser

Smash Ace
whats the last day for the s2 ladder

what should I say to hotshot if I get in a game with him, to get him weirded out on stream lolllllll. I saw their hosue address on that azubu video, maybe I'm coming for a visit.

Top Bottom