• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Annie is still strong, solo queue people just want to play fotm champs

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Speaking of champions no one ever plays, what's up with Brand? Is he bad, or just outclassed?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't like the idea of DQs in this situation because it's Riot's fault first and foremost, despite that not excusing cheating.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't like the idea of DQs in this situation because it's Riot's fault first and foremost.
^^^^

notice how there were multiple violations? Turning around out of curiosity or by accident is so easy to do. It's mindblowing that Riot didn't foresee this and do anything to prevent it from being possible.

What's The Point

Smash Master
30k is a lot but they still made 120k and the chance to win 250k then 1mil. It is effectively a wrist slap and their justification is because AF won the game.

It's partially Riot's fault for having a reasonably easy set up for cheating, but it's still clearly the player's faults for cheating. Cheating is always an option in anything you do anywhere.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The reason they're not DQing is there's no way to tell if it's intentional or not because it was so incredibly easy to do whether on purpose or by accident. If they had enforced "no turning heads" then this wouldn't be an issue, but by the time it was brought up, I guarantee 100% of the teams would've been dq'd.

At that point, all they could judge is by effects, and it really wouldn't be fair to DQ based on effects.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Froggen
hard carry. His ults saved the lanin phase

This is quite the upset, number 1 in china is out!

constant beeping from the construction in the stream is gonna give me a headache

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
tpa's got this

edit: gg tpa haha m5 looked so sad hahahaha

edit2: ahahhaha the tpa squeals

MacD

Banned via Administration
there is a lot this event should have just from the playing point of the game. main issue was 5 teams guaranteed to start out of pools.... LOL JK we gotta put 1 in pools

after that i should have known i would hate 95% of how the tourney is being run

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
they were so dominant in game 1... what happened game 3, I missed it?
Wasn't M5 like, favorited for winning it all, or at least second place?

Top Bottom