• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
come to Pound 4 and box my bro for round 2 hahaha.

Xelic: Sorry bro. You shoulda asked for one or a bunch haha. But seriously. Sorry there. Go to pound 4. You will see some crazy **** I promise :D
twins advertisin' that pound 4

tw1n

Smash Champion
twins advertisin' that pound 4
Lol actually only to a point. We want people to go just so we could meet them and see how far along we are with our tricks. Genesis was meant to be the only OOS tourney we ever attended but to be honest it was just too much fun. We met so many cool people and now have memories that we will never forget. But alot of people were upset that they didn't see any of our tricks (I recieved roughly 20 PM's with sadness and complaints). So we figure we'll go to Pound 4 (hype ;) ) and have a blast again. There we can also fill in the missing cards from our pro signed decks. If I see you there SB, I will show you some too lol.

Till then, EVERYONE GO TO POUND 4!!! :laugh:

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I placed terribly even if it was with Bowser. I was aiming for top 30 with him. Them cheese burgers (AKA Swamp Burgers) from the venue were OD sloppy. Btw, what path did Eggm end up taking? lolGet at me, DJ and Lampchops for getting lost and walking endlessly for more than an hour in the middle of nowhere.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Whenever I got a burger from the venue the whole plate was smothered in that sauce. So that killed any burger flavor lol. My brothers and everyone else's I saw only had enough sauce to be on the burger... *tear

Xelic

Smash Ace
The burgers at the venue made me sick. =/ Harsh truth. Mine was also drowning in sauce.

Another harsh truth: In-N-Out sucked. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO. The milkshakes were good, but they came from a machine. I mean, really, anyone could make those shakes with that thing.

Mit

Smash Ace
This post has tons of replies, so I'm sorry, I'm not going to read all of them, but I was wondering if there a place with a decent amount of Genesis videos up. All I found were some random handheld cam vids on Youtube of a few short moments.

Did anyone record off the Livestream, or record matches at the tournament? Surely they must have.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I loved the burgers at the venue, but they never filled me up. Made me tired though, thank you Itis. In and Out Burger was the ****, and I agree on the shakes, the fries sucked though.

strawhats

Smash Master
PB@J is probably rethinking what he said now that Armada came here and went even w/. all of our best players

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Man... IN-N-Out was super trash too lol. Them fries tasted like Wise Potato Chips no joke. Thats why we hit up Denny's on the remaining nights.Yea the venue burgers were terrible. Hence the name "SWAMP BURGERS". Half the burgers were fully submerged in that so called "SMASH" sauce lol.Me and DJN SD'ed in our teams bracket match b/c those things effed up our digestive sytem.btw there is a video thread on the Melee video tourney section. Plus HomeMadeWaffles is starting to upload his vids which were recorded wit that good DAZZLE plus commentary.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
you people and your opinions

a restaurant wouldn't be popular for no reason

the female cashiers were eerily happy

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
There's a pic I want that Ajax's girlfriend took of me posing in my get up.
http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb147/spiralflame88/Genesis/?action=view&current=DSC01016.jpg

I wonder if her photo collection is floating around anywhere. I already checked this thread to no avail:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7898190#post7898190

Anymore photo's?
AIB Maybe?

It'll probably be posted up on her website, (fantasyirl.net)

OMG! Yes! I've hated In-N-Out for years now! Why do people like it so much?! The shakes are the only good thing!
You and I are now soulmates. I don't like IN N Out, except their shakes.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
To the twins: You guys are really cool. I liked staying with you, thanks for the room.

Man, this tourney was unbelievable. I had a BLAST, it was so so so much fun. Hype everywhere, all the brawlers watching melee crew battles and grand finals was amazing. Melee is one of the best competitive games ever. This was my first time going to cali, and my first time on a plane. I loved this experience. Thanks alot to Darkrain, for showing me im a scrub, and playing a ton of matches with me. I knew you were the best. Thanks to SS too, for playing me alot and giving me ideas. Shoutouts also go to:

Vans - She's so cute.
Zhu - Amazing Falco, I knew you were good, but man you eliminated all my options.
Pink Shinobi - Too good, beating cactuar?! WHAAAAAT?! You are beast.
Scar - Sorry I couldn't give you a challenge, 10-hours-of-sleep-for-the-whole-3-days-johns.
Darkmike - Nasty Samus and Sheik.
Homemadewaffles - People know you more for commentary, but your skill is incredible. Your too pro.
PB&J - You took care of us. I appreciate all the support.
Hungrybox - Wow, I never knew you were that good, you've grown alot man.
Lambchops - SENSEI CHOPS!!!! Good stuff beating SS.
Jman - I never knew how good you were, your amazing.
Mew2King - I helped you find your bag, and saved you an hour of searching.
DaShizWiz - We never played maaaaan!!!
Falcomist - Giving me props on my combo video, who would've thought?
Tang - You can DANCE man!
DOH - Is Elijah Woods' brother.
Lovage - We got screwed by a three-way-tie, that was some messed up ish.
Harriettheguy - Thanks for your help with footage and for being hilarious.
Melee - For being amazing.

Everyone else - I got 65th, out of 290. My Falcon is legit.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
BWAHAHAHAHA i should bump all the threads and posts of ignorant ******* fanboys who said armada would get ***** and barely get out of pools at genesis etc etc etc etc. but since im humble the fact that these goons are crying themselves to sleep at night is enough to satisfy me (cort and xif in particular, the rest arent important enough to remember. everlasting yayuhzz will always have a special place in my heart tho for his unrivalled stupidity)

to bad i stopped playing smash ages ago and i dont care anymore BUT STILL

CONGRATS ARMADA this is KJ if you even remember me i met you once at a 5 ppl tournament at jings house (you, android, smasher89, jing and me)
which is incidentically the only tournament ive been to i stopped playing very shortly after that

BTW i was in bangkokk during genesis (and im still here) so thats why i wasnt at genesis to talk crap and generally act like an obnoxious dicksize-comparing ****bend. or well bangkok's my excuse, but its prolly just cuz im to cheap to pay for the us trip and because i dont care (my generous parents pay for the bangkok trip cuz its a family trip and stuff)

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
I placed terribly even if it was with Bowser. I was aiming for top 30 with him. Them cheese burgers (AKA Swamp Burgers) from the venue were OD sloppy. Btw, what path did Eggm end up taking? lolGet at me, DJ and Lampchops for getting lost and walking endlessly for more than an hour in the middle of nowhere.
Hey man, long time. It's Felipe, Dires buddyy. I haven't seen you back at Raffas kid. I'm not suprised you did so well. Hey, who else did with Bowser ?

Either way kid im living in NC now, although I will be making a stop there sometime during August. I'll be staying with Jenson so I'll tell him to hit you up. PEACE Masta Majishun !

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey this is pretty important for everyone to read:

did anyone happen to find a plastic bag with dirty clothes in it LOL?

because i lost a lot of my clothing at this tournament with that bag disappearing :/

one of the shirts thats in there should include a red shirt with cats all over it that looks like this:

but yeah also there should be 2 black wife beaters in there and a plain black shirt and maybe a pair of blue jeans and some shorts among other stuff like boxers etc LOL

so please if you have seen this or have it or know who has it PM me asap!!

thanks very much this is really important to me

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
BWAHAHAHAHA i should bump all the threads and posts of ignorant ******* fanboys who said armada would get ***** and barely get out of pools at genesis etc etc etc etc. but since im humble the fact that these goons are crying themselves to sleep at night is enough to satisfy me (cort and xif in particular, the rest arent important enough to remember. everlasting yayuhzz will always have a special place in my heart tho for his unrivalled stupidity)

to bad i stopped playing smash ages ago and i dont care anymore BUT STILL

CONGRATS ARMADA this is KJ if you even remember me i met you once at a 5 ppl tournament at jings house (you, android, smasher89, jing and me)
which is incidentically the only tournament ive been to i stopped playing very shortly after that

BTW i was in bangkokk during genesis (and im still here) so thats why i wasnt at genesis to talk crap and generally act like an obnoxious dicksize-comparing ****bend. or well bangkok's my excuse, but its prolly just cuz im to cheap to pay for the us trip and because i dont care (my generous parents pay for the bangkok trip cuz its a family trip and stuff)
You obviously still do care, trashkid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom