• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
That's Luigi

The video was on my YouTube recorded from CoT3 but my account got deleted. I have a new account, and I'm working on re uploading a lot of my old videos, so I'll try to get that one up soon. It's the best team combo in Smash, better than Wombo Combo!
Fail, Chibo. :bee:
The Wombo Combo will give you a hard on every time you watch it. :)

Shroomed

Smash Master
i was the other highest placing doc =D

even tho my placing ****in sucked big *** ****

i shoulda done better

genesis 2, i'll b ready

darc is too good, i cudnt beat tha coolness

EDIT: shadowlink is ********

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Fail, Chibo. :bee:
The Wombo Combo will give you a hard on every time you watch it. :)
blue lazer combo is a 2v2, not 2v1
it kills both players at the same time with a FALCON PUNCH
both opponents are on their last stock
it wins them a tournament set
its BEAST coast, not west coast

therefore, its better

Meneks

Smash Lord
blue lazer combo is a 2v2, not 2v1
it kills both players at the same time with a FALCON PUNCH
both opponents are on their last stock
it wins them a tournament set
its BEAST coast, not west coast

therefore, its better
After you said falcon punch nothing else was needed to be said.

Xelic

Smash Ace
Uhm, guess I'll throw some shouts here, but I'll make them quick:

CykoFox, JFox: You guys are awesome, and made the trip worth it. JFox, play Starcraft with me.

Cave/Taylor/SOS/Landon/Sethlon: Fun hanging out with all of y'all. I'll play with you guys more during the rest of the summer, except for Sethlon, because **** Houston.

Cactuar: Nice seeing you. Fun 2 or so matches I may have had with you.

Linguini: Really, thanks for teaming with me. You **** so much that it doesn't make any sense at all. I'll practice up so we can win future tournies.

Rest of Florida: Good **** to all of you. I always love seeing you guys and hanging out. Hopefully it won't be too long before we meet up again.

MacD: Looooolllz, thanks for giving us rides to places. We'll hang out when you visit Dallas.

Twins: Y'all were cool, but didn't show me any magic. What the ****.

M2K, Milktea, other lobby dwellers: Fun times. See you guys around.

Canada: Good ****. Thanks for the gear!

TOs: Thanks for running this ****. <3

Hax: You're too good.

Lucky, Phil: Good ****.

Mango, Armada: Good ****, and maybe we'll play someday.

GFAQs people: Represent. <3

Souroush?: Were you the little(shoooorrrrt) blonde kid I played a best of 5 Fox/Peach set with on the last day?

Myztek/Chad: You guys are fun to hang around. I'm always glad to see y'all at tournies.

I'm probably forgetting a ton of people, but <3 to everyone else!

Oh yeah, Zhu, you said we would play. You lied to me so easily. </3

Life After Death

Smash Champion
dont gas it up son. its all about respect for me telling u now its gonna get ugly son. u dont want me to beat u at a tourney u better hope u win vs me.

dont take me too seriously too by that logic then lol

jesus - it aint like that. i know zhu is gud i think eggm is gud too but i had beef with egggm cuz he started it son he just had no respect for me and fl i told u already bout the respect **** u dont respect me then i dont respect u. u know how i am when i dont respect someone it gets pretty ugly.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
dont gas it up son. its all about respect for me telling u now its gonna get ugly son. u dont want me to beat u at a tourney u better hope u win vs me.

dont take me too seriously too by that logic then lol

jesus - it aint like that. i know zhu is gud i think eggm is gud too but i had beef with egggm cuz he started it son he just had no respect for me and fl i told u already bout the respect **** u dont respect me then i dont respect u. u know how i am when i dont respect someone it gets pretty ugly.
If you're talking about my sig, I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything like that. I just watched our set and was amused by the silly crap that I did. First and foremost, they were just friendlies, and even so, you were ****** me basically the entire time LOL. I don't think there's any need to start anything, so sorry if I offended you.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hell yeah son. Let the ghetto side come out. Just like my ghetto side came out at Genesis when Meep came outta nowhere with some bull**** to me in the most immature way. Some people just don't know how to confront another person in a adult-mannered, mature, and respectful way. So I just had to confront the dude face to face and fix the problem.

By the way Chops, I sent you a PM. Quit life lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
ima oos falco

and i ****

get at me
Ok... Your Falco is made of loss sauce. Your jiggs couldn't rest a bowser sleeping. And above all else you need to improve on DI, Lasers, and Combos! Now get at me Mango... /sarcasm (ps if anyone took that literally than get your head out of your *** and take a joke lol)

come to Pound 4 and box my bro for round 2 hahaha.

Milktea: Lol that list will be worth a kings gold!!!! Hahaha.

Xelic: Sorry bro. You shoulda asked for one or a bunch haha. But seriously. Sorry there. Go to pound 4. You will see some crazy **** I promise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom