• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yo wheres the vids with hax/d rain and everything else...why was there only armada recordings??

What about Zhu matches? Shiz, Hbox, Lambchops vs JMAN!!!....Shinobi...HAX!!!...Hell seems like only matches recorded were with armada

Samochan

Smash Master
yo wheres the vids with hax/d rain and everything else...why was there only armada recordings??

What about Zhu matches? Shiz, Hbox, Lambchops vs JMAN!!!....Shinobi...HAX!!!...Hell seems like only matches recorded were with armada
Cut down the whine, sheez. Armada only got waffles recording his cause he was in winners, thus on the big screen. Besides who could actually say which matches were recorded, maybe their's weren't at all cause they didn't bother to hog a recording tv or couldn't. There are also other people's recordings on the net besides waffles who were just gonna add em. Just go see on the right thread. But geez, have a little patience.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241209

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Cut down the whine, sheez. Armada only got waffles recording his cause he was in winners, thus on the big screen. Besides who could actually say which matches were recorded, maybe their's weren't at all cause they didn't bother to hog a recording tv or couldn't. There are also other people's recordings on the net besides waffles who were just gonna add em. Just go see on the right thread. But geez, have a little patience.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241209
this girl...lol

idea

Smash Master
i want to live with 30 mews

and just hug them all day

these mews would be able to subsist on hugs alone. because that is the power of love.

Linguini

Smash Master
I have too many shoutouts and it would take too long to type them all out so ill just do a couple,sorry if i left you out.

Room Crew

Rock- ganon mains for lyfe son! thanks for letting me crash at your place.

phanna-lol ****in digits of pi

ubaicee-good stuff in the tourney,i saw you wreckin kids

rohins-dude,your too chill. Great seeing you again,come back to FL more often!

Xelic-yooo,we def wreckeddd in teams,dsmash to meatgrinder haha it was mad fun teaming with you. Lets team at every tourney were both at, you down?

twins-dope as fuuck, let me see you guys at pound 4: my jujitsu should be better by then and well trash a hotel room while sparring LOL

aziz al yogurt aka hax$- always fun to chill with your *** at tourneys, lol the funniest **** always happens to us haha

yayhuzzz-rofl, "i, throwing this slurpee in the drive thru window if this door is closed"
*doors closed* hahahahahahahaha. hilarious times man, ill be seeing you around the south my fine fellow

shiz-goood clux in the tourney man,i love watching you play, and break it down of course.

Tope and Cyrain- some of the chillest cats i know, dissapointed i didnt get to blazee with you guys but i guess theres always tipped off 5 lol

HOTEL PEEPS

You know who you are, cali smashers are madd fun to chill with and thanks for the alch and smoking me out

this tourney was sickkkkkkkk

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i heard someone from FL might have taken a lost bag of clothes thinking it was one of their friends, was it mine by any chance? (with the red cat shirt in it) lol

unknown522

Some guy
I demand Bob Dolla matches. (Ok, I'll stop being annoying now. I still want to know if there are any recorded matches of him).

Also, Shroomed, I like your Bass avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom