• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Who recorded my brother and I doing card magic for some people? I was told something about it being put in an online show haha. Im more or less interested in remember what tricks we did and showing friends them lol. I dont think my mall queens/disappearing queens was recorded but my brothers awesome trick (one of them) was. Who was the film crew there lol?

Miztik

Smash Master
Hahahaha! Actually, I recorded that too! I didn't remember because I recorded it off my smaller camera! I might posted up!

Edit - Does anybody remember everyone that danced? I only know ShizWiz and Tang!
PB&J was the guy in the black shirt and colorful hat, the other guy was a friend of JB (wwjd) from the bay that battles he doesnt play smash from what i heard

Atlus8

Smash Master
So did Anyone know mikehaze beat sk92 and Ally to get to winner's finals and play m2k at evo? :DDD Yeahhhhh marth
Did you know this isn't the place to be posting s#!+ like that?!

no no no wwjd isnt dancing sorry to confuse you, but that guy was just a friend of wwjd
Ok! So it's Tang, DaShizWiz, PB&J and . . . (guy in a white shirt that did some cool s#!+) Anyway, I'm uploading the Genesis Dance Off! It will be up in an hour!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Did you know this isn't the place to be posting s#!+ like that?!

Actually there is no problem with it.

Being as they are all people who played at this tournament, and i was pointing out how different results were this time.

I seriously hope you aren't just saying that because it's brawl, if so it's really not needed.

Atlus8

Smash Master

Actually there is no problem with it.

Being as they are all people who played at this tournament, and i was pointing out how different results were this time.

I seriously hope you aren't just saying that because it's brawl, if so it's really not needed.
It's not that it's Brawl, it's because this is a Genesis shoutout page! Otherwise it's gonna turn into a looong thread about how Haze made it onto Evo finals and what not! I'm sure there is an evo thread somewhere around! Heck, the front page of all is brawl is all about Evo!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
It's not that it's Brawl, it's because this is a Genesis shoutout page! Otherwise it's gonna turn into a looong thread about how Haze made it onto Evo finals and what not! I'm sure there is an evo thread somewhere around! Heck, the front page of all is brawl is all about Evo!

Ah, I was more hoping for a discussion on the players on how they improved in a week. But i do respect what your getting at.

Edit: There is a thread for the melee vids of genesis not sure about brawl's videos besides m2k/ally and alpha zealot's stuff

Atlus8

Smash Master

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
WOW Jfox, your sig with mario in it. Is there a vid of that particular scene?!!?
That's Luigi

The video was on my YouTube recorded from CoT3 but my account got deleted. I have a new account, and I'm working on re uploading a lot of my old videos, so I'll try to get that one up soon. It's the best team combo in Smash, better than Wombo Combo!

The King

Smash Ace
I'd like to give a quick shoutout to the city of Antioch and Mother Nature for keeping things civil all 3 days.

Seriously, everyone who attended Genesis, you guys have no idea how lucky you were for Friday thru Sunday. It should've been like 105-110 degrees all weekend (as is the norm for midsummer in the Bay Area), and somehow we were treated to a weekend of 75-80 degree temps with a great breeze.

Again, nature, you ****ing rock.

To everyone I met for the first time, t'was a real pleasure.

To everyone I got to see again for the first time in months / years... =D great seeing you guys again, good times all around.

Apologies I couldn't exactly put on my A-game that weekend; having the flu will do that to ya. Hope you enjoyed the tourney though, it went rather well. :) Congrats to everyone who took home one of our shiny trophies and an envelope full of cold, hard cash.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i was planning on making a big long post with shoutouts, stories and memories from the tourny. but i got lazy and i dont think ill do it anymore

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You guys seemed to run this tournament really well! I wasn't there, but heard 0 complaints and the tournament almost finished on time in the venue (save for a Dojo mishap, it would have I imagine). Kudos.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Goos **** king. And everyone else who helped run it. Of all OOS tournies me and my bro decide to atten, we picked the best one =]

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
melee?

Shoutouts to RockCrock, Harriettheguy, and Raistlin for reppin' Gainesville Florida. And shoutouts to Shiz, Lambchops, Hungrybox and all the other Florida Smashers out there! Good job, you guys got some true talent!
there were more people in brawl. there are more comments about brawl here. be honest guys. brawl rocks, melee was... and i know a lot of melee players playing brawl right now. point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom