• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think beating everyone with ease whilst being blind drunk IS a respectable performance, anyone thats tried to play this game drunk knows how ****ing hard it is

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no, we went to genesis last year and we were pumped as hell for stuff after that.
also they never get sick of the game

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
fly_amanita or mooninite leader. srsly guys. make it happen. also somebody tell me if it does so i know to actually look into going to whatever tournament it is instead of ignoring all tournaments in other states.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!
Oats! Havok! Hall!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I 3-0'd Cao at RC in a MM after a bottle of Jack.
not bad honkey

also don is the ****ing king, he'll be too busy with uni **** though I think, he's learning to become a teacher, so he can ****ing school everybody.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
they are so good to have because they are amazing people first, and smashers second, those kinds of people are sooo much better, wouldnt you agree?

and secondly, hall and oates might not be that great at melee by americas standards, but they can keep up with some of the better playes in australia if I remember correctly, and halls luigi is ****ing lols.

Splice

Smash Hero
I like Havok because he is passionate about teaching others to get better and would likely help a lot of players far better than other people, in identifying their issues and assisting.
M2K said he'd give lessons for money...

But this brings me too my next point.

Havok wouldn't charge money, because thats just how amazing he is, I heard it from the grapevine plus I get that impression from numerous events.

Also, I'm not sure, but does he play Melee at all?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
bascially no matter what I say to you splice, and not matter what expectations I build up for you regarding havok, he will blow them all out of the water.

but he's been really busy with school, his girlfriend, and trying to chase his career with writing and stuff, so its doubtful he'd be able to come

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
I like Havok because he is passionate about teaching others to get better and would likely help a lot of players far better than other people, in identifying their issues and assisting.
M2K said he'd give lessons for money...

But this brings me too my next point.

Havok wouldn't charge money, because thats just how amazing he is, I heard it from the grapevine plus I get that impression from numerous events.

Also, I'm not sure, but does he play Melee at all?
i agree with this.

in regards to bringing someone over here to help the scene get better (the brawl scene), Havok is definitely the best choice by far. I read his blog and it is amazing.

However if luke is right that he would not be able to come, bringing someone that is good at melee and is passionate about teaching would be (nearly) just as good :)

off the top of my head im thinking lucien, HMW, wife, PP. any of them would be amazing!

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Wtf, I looked for that for a year before I gave up and bought another one. I had no idea I lent it to you!

Btw, I'd love to go to Australia ;)

Top Bottom