• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion

tedeth

Smash Master
lol such a silly attitude Syke. :p

When you've played Ganon against Sheik as much as I have you play Falcon and you're like "Wow look at all my amazing options!."

I'm not saying it's an easy MU but it's a ****load easier than it is for Ganon.

Zxv

Smash Lord
60:40 if the players are equal, or the Falcon is better. 65 or 70 Sheik's favour else-wise.

If Sheik wasn't so horrendously gay, Ganon would easily be her worst MU, and Falcon would probably be second or third.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
haha sheik's ftilt sounds like a disjointed overpowerd hitbox that comes out quickly and is able to be used consecutively that takes very little skill to use. I'm sure glad SSB64 doesn't have a move like that.

Oh wait

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
You have no idea how cut I was when I first tried to play Kirby in melee. All my favourite characters got nerfed except for freakin' jigglypuff. I did not believe my friend when he told me they actually increased the knockback on rest.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
not all of it, there were a few sections with very nice technical editing
that aside, the sheer amount of effort put into this makes it thoroughly enjoyable nyuk nyuk
it's a nice celebration of melee, a feel-good video of sorts
AriqueNuubs defs made me go holy **** a few times tho

Top Bottom