• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
tibs has no wii to practice on...

oh noes!

that means shaya and ted will be playing the finals. and all know what happens after that...

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Nope you're all wrong. The lot of you, all in the wrong pile. The wrong pile is so wrong it's right, and it's so right it's left, so you're all ultimately wrong.

The top 3 positions will be
1: DJB (just to spite you all)
2: Me
3: Apollo.

Get ***** EC. Just like at Rocky, get *****. You pitiful insignificant fools. You poor unfortunate souls. You oversized eagles; you molested little wallnuts. You're all going to get 3 stocked by Ganondorf's.

*End of dream*

Yeah, Ted and Shaya are gonna win, obviously. Unless Corpse makes a surprise appearance. *Pulls a Grenade, drops it and rolls out of topic*

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I just realised that Zelda/Sheik (wait I have no idea about Wario, he probably ***** them, I just like Zelda's Grab-Release on him) is quite useful against both your characters Ted.

Then again I suck so it doesn't matter. Ugh, I need to play you once, that isn't like 8 months ago on Lagfi.

tedeth

Smash Master
lol.

Way longer than 8 months. At least a year.

And yeah Sheik has a decent MU against Wolf, but i can handle Sheik.

Wolf > Zelda.

On Wario rab releases are all well and good but getting a grab is the problem.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
good luck grabing wario with zelda, her grab sucks.

Also ban MK I will use Ike, it will be mad fun. I just need to get me a headband which says I fight for my friends and i'll be all set.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah headbands power you up srsly... I need one too

and yeah I will be hopeless at reloaded so I'm sorry Ted but I don't think I'll be knocking shays out for you this time :(

and yeah a' and I will never ever use mk

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Ted you know there is an easy way to beat Shaya, just get someone to tell him that he's got it in the bag. It worked last time.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
"might actually have to practice."

*doesn't have/go to weekly meets as a minimum; ted probably plays smash a lot moar than that*

****, if ted's gonna like PRACTICE though, I'll have to like,
buy some power up sensu beans. And maybe beg toby to play me or something.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Aled you need like 6 of them. you need moar power!!!
But yeah we should totally wear headbands next tourny but not hats.
And no bad combos either yeah? Yeah

Nova

Banned via Warnings
good luck grabing wario with zelda, her grab sucks.
Meh, I'll just somehow hack Zelda so her useless B attack (ok it's useful... rarely) plucks Pikmin then just have Olimar's grab range with Zelda.

Then I'll give her MK's wings.

Die. Everyone die.

Tibs, I will still give you $50 if you can beat Master 3 in Monkey Ball in 50 lives or less. The rest of you, 10 tries (until someone does it, then I chicken out and give no more money).

Saying it's easy. The audacity of your ego.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Ted you know there is an easy way to beat Shaya, just get someone to tell him that he's got it in the bag. It worked last time.
lol, it has to be me that says it so he mega-rages, and then when he loses all I have to do is smile at him and he'll go completely ape**** and call me 'the biggest douche' he knows.

I'll tell you what DOES power you up?

BRO FIST TO HIGH FIVE!!!!
hell yeah!

Then why do you often do it after a match???
because we're so good we dont even need it.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Daaw... you guys are so nice. I just wanted to drop by and say hi to you all.

Christmas Break was chill. Kind of cold while you guys are probably wallowing in heat. If you guys come down again I'll be forced to go over there!

(Carne Asada Fries, Big Gulps, and Hall/Havok/Everyone Await You Though)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well by that logic, a statement I once made was lains sig for a while, adding more win to the already amazing luke Atyeo, plus I've met lain irl, and let me tell you, he's a winner.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
That's old news. Been anounced for a while now.
Eh, not really, something was announced, but it was only confirmed as a new anime, like, today.

I don't know what to think about it. R1 was amazing. R2 was mostly **** except for the awesome ending. I'm afraid R3 will just ruin the series completely/devalue R2's ending, but hoping it won't and will be good. :/

Top Bottom