• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Vlade

Social Outcast
I don't think it's chris, but I guess we should ask just to make sure - he hasn't gone to America lately right?

And Splice Ally does use MK but Snake is still his main, I think he just went MK in that tournament to practise it

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Chris is so good that he places in tournies he doesn't go to.
Also that pika is nowhere near as cool as the TAS perfect melee falcon. Sorry it just has to be said.

Edit: Ally had rage because he got beat by CO18 and blamed it on Snake. Didn't you hear?

Splice

Smash Hero
Edit: Ally had rage because he got beat by CO18 and blamed it on Snake. Didn't you hear?
No i didnt how the hell did you hear you dont even play this game gtfo <3

Also Vlade it isnt our Chris, as Scabe has already face palmed about this.
Amaterasu is a video game character from Okami, and also means Sun God, so It's not like it's a major coincidence that two people made the same made-up long word with lots of vowels, it's more like it's a little coincidence two people have played Okami or just know of the Sun God.

That other guys avatar was from Okami though so he probably played Okami :lick:

Afropony

Smash Lord
Yeah I think it's a technique Itachi does to kill people with black flames that never extinguish or something. Can't really remember because I haven't watched/read for a while.

Wooh, this CRL isn't going to be so flooded in NSW tournaments now that Melbourne smash scene has finished its break.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Don't blame me someone linked me to it somewhere somehow. ;). But yeah Ally had a rage attack and he posted everywhere how he was sick of getting gimped or something. Blah blah blah, Snake is a terrible char, blah blah blah. IMA PLAY MK, no bad MU's etc etc. And now he's ****** anyway.

Edit: I think Florida is just too pro, he came like 9th or 7th, beaten by CO18 and Seibrik (?) who I think lost as D3 and switched to MK.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Hahaha.

I love it when high placing players switch to the NOT banned Top tier character. It just makes me laugh even more.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I keep trying to play as MK in friendlies, but I think I do better as Wario. Gotta love OoS Nair. I wish our state had more top tiers.

I still do better than both as Diddy though.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yeah start playing Marth and Wario for me then all we will lack is D3 but like everyone 2nds him so its all good.
Someone help me get IC's to B tier kthx.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
glenn wil help you there j-birds :)

Also i wish we had a good luigi player, he doesnt even have one placing :( lol

tibs7

Smash Champion
attila will return and be like lolololol cg you, this is fun its not broken at all lolololol

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ics are cps and lols. im a snake main.

but yes, my cgs have improved. buffered dthrows on lightweights are easy as now, and are inescapable unless i try. sorry mk hahaha

@vyse: i dont have a sword... although i am eyeing some ninja tabi ;)

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
yea would b, he can cg all of the cast consistantly except for lucas, ness and ganon(lol)

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
lol :) hes beaten corpse in matches never sets though, then again ric is the only person in wa to beat sam in a set.....i think??? Last tourney winners final was 3-0 to corpse, glenn got him onto final stock each life but couldnt get a win lol. I honestly dont think hes had enough tournament experience and played enough people and different characters to be considered really legit but hes def on the right path :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
lol :) hes beaten corpse in matches never sets though, then again ric is the only person in wa to beat sam in a set.....i think??? Last tourney winners final was 3-0 to corpse, glenn got him onto final stock each life but couldnt get a win lol. I honestly dont think hes had enough tournament experience and played enough people and different characters to be considered really legit but hes def on the right path :)
I have beaten Samuel in a grand finals set before

Anyway I'll admit I was a tad cocky by going falco in the first match against Glenn which is probably why I lost since BF is so stupid

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
why is BF stupid? I saw mew2king absolutly destroy lain on BF....or are u talking about your falco match? i thought that was on smashville :confused: lol....either way at least some1 else has taken a set agaisnt sam :)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Blizzard camping under a platform is incredibly difficult to beat without being risky, I could go for the DI up out of blizzard into dair but I'd rather not, I'm not very confident with it

Oh and you can't really say that BF is good for MK coz 'mew2king ***** on it.' He just ***** in general and is just very good, I'm not.

Top Bottom