• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
yea wat i should have said is with good platform camping MK has the advantage over IC. Does toon link have the advantage? I saw sam get grabbed while holding a bomb so obviously when it went of the cg was interupted, thought that was pretty cool

tibs7

Smash Champion
it would be roughly even no?
toon link can just bomb camp and then yeah eventually nair nana-> dair and then popo has no chance against a camping tink

but i think the cg is pretty easy on tink so a grab should normally always mean death....

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I've actually known about that one for a while.

Issue is, Snake can airdodge. OH AND HE ***** NESS SO HARD IT'S SUPER DIFFICULT TO FORCE HIM OFFSTAGE AS IT IS.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Glenn is becoming lain.
This is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Anyone who's actually played lain/americans in general is now laughing at you.

Also your small text is ****.

True Romance

Smash Ace
This is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Anyone who's actually played lain/americans in general is now laughing at you.

Also your small text is ****.
Not that I'm saying I agree with Alzi, but surely any ice climber player in the world who is at least improving a little bit is *slowly* becoming more and more like lain :p

Glen is beast now though. Can't wait to get the chance to play him in tournament again, I think I'm not bad in that match up.

Oh and Luke be nice to Bob, he's cool :p

Alzi

Smash Master
I think it was obvious Bob knew Meteor was using ness again i don't know if you read the first few words in the wrong way Luke. :p But wooo Meteor my respect has gone up again for you since the day you dropped Metaknight.

Yeah Toon link vs Ice climbers it's

55:45 Toon links favour.

Basically toon link can camp do alot of damage very quickly and toon link's should always be holding a bomb in their hand against the chain grabbing characters escpially against ice climbers.

e_alert i know deep down in that heart of yours you have shown love for small text aswell. *Points at your sig*. Hmm yes Glenn is learning slowly his chain grabs are becoming better and i'm afraid in a few tournies time once he grabs you he will not stuff up the grab at all.

Toby.

Smash Master
I think it was obvious Bob knew Meteor was using ness again i don't know if you read the first few words in the wrong way Luke. :p But wooo Meteor my respect has gone up again for you since the day you dropped Metaknight.

No you missed the point as well Alzi. Meteor never said he was picking up ness again. In fact he has frequently stated the opposite.
:ohwell:

Luke was harsh because Bob somehow read the exact opposite of what ricky actually wrote, just like you seem to have.

But its all good. I assume its because you took Sieg's joke as a serious post.

Fino

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry for the confusion...

If I go to australia we should have a showdown

Amaterasu vs Amaterasu

I'm just trying to prank the olimar forums, haha. I've seen some of the Australian vids... commentary is fun and you guys do some good stuff. Mostly just watched matches my TL friend sent me, apparently you guys let TL win a lot ._. lol I dunno

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
any word on the next perth major? if first place is enough to pay for flights, im all over it. ive been wanting to play corpse for what seems like forever; reclaim the east's fallen honour.

Alzi

Smash Master
I didn't even read what Meteor posted Toby. :p

We really need to send sam to America. It's either we don't have any pro players at his level to beat his toon link or his toon link is just insane. The only way to find out is to send him to America like i said.

shmot when do you want the next perth major to be?

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol shmot. Yeah hopefully we can get a big enough prize pool. I believe Shaya will win it anyway maybe corpse or tibs. Theres a squad of people organizing it but im not doing anything yet but don't worry were hoping to get sponsorship. I hope Cao sets up another favourites poll for the tourney it'll be interesting to see the array of votes this time.

Also hopefully some adelaide people can make it over.

sunnys01

Smash Rookie

Its very energetic and amazingly flashy and quick play. Trying to get used to it and really taking a hang of things. Its interactive and typical.
===================
Find Attorney

Alzi

Smash Master
No one in the whole of Australia will EVER. Beat Samuel. Only pro's in America will be able to defeat Sam.

Shmot it was sorta a challange to purposley make you come here.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i imagine corpse was a little lucky not to verse shaya at rocky. shaya was probably the only one who put any thought into the mu, and is, as standard, probably the most knowledgeable smasher in the country. pretty sure shaya would put him back in his place also.

Top Bottom