• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JBWiDSgvqug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah coz you play ROB there when it's CHALLENGER APPROACHING.
They didn't have a better stage for ROB because he doesn't have his own game.

Splice

Smash Hero
yeah like just a flat stage, and you get a webcam of some sort and the background becomes what the webcam sees and you are informed to set it up level with your own floor.

Good idea Scoot.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Meh, it's the only thing I think of when web cam is mentioned as well.

And it's not me, it's my brother. He'd web cam a granny if it meant he'd get his ego stroked.

Ugh
I'm tired and stupid.
G'night.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
- I understand, with the Temp ban. A tourney or 2 ban would be a nice experiment I guess, Xyro in America did that I think.
Yes good idea. All i ask is that you guys give it a shot. the results WILL bedifferent and you WILL have more fun, just give it a shot.

or

I you dont wanna BAN him, just give him some restrictions to make him more "fair"

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yes good idea. All i ask is that you guys give it a shot. the results WILL bedifferent and you WILL have more fun, just give it a shot.

or

I you dont wanna BAN him, just give him some restrictions to make him more "fair"
Don't be coming here with that attitude mister :mad:.

Last ban discussion I advocated heavily for a temporary ban to see the results of said metagame.

Btw, texas always ish good.

Jupz

Smash Master
Don't be coming here with that attitude mister :mad:.

Last ban discussion I advocated heavily for a temporary ban to see the results of said metagame.

Btw, texas always ish good.

Not in Australia, surely? It would have to be done in the US because our metagame is pretty lol compared to theirs. Lets just meatride copy the americans rulesets.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
you say our metagame is lol compared to the us, so why should be copy them then? that doesnt make any sense.

something like, 'the americans are better, so we should copy them', or 'we try and follow the american metagame, so we should do as they do' would've sounded much better.

and people have completely missed the main reason i wanted to test a temp ban. and the fact that vyse ended this discussion a few days ago.

Jupz

Smash Master
Well thats what I meant shmot. Sorry if I worded it wrong.

It'll be interesting to watch your matches when you get back from japan.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Temp mk ban sounds good :D but then again all of the nsw pr players are screwed for those few tournies mmmmmm
and Attila should stop trying to make Australia be japan....

tibs7

Smash Champion
yes but don't nsw use mk as a 2nd and for like when wario cp's frigate?

ps.Ted im not going =|, I'm going to reloaded which will kill me....

Top Bottom