• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
60 miles in opposite direction... :/

if he can least get a ride to kinston, only prob is im gonna be on the road like 5AM...
:(

if only it was like.. PARTLY on the way, like rockymount or something, new bern is total about face for me

oh and btw for the general and stuff ill try and facilitate a ride back for some ppl if they wanna stay after ocean leaves

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Is anyone bringing an extra controller I could borrow/buy from them? If anyone can bring one, it'd be greatly appreciated

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i guess I can bring extra contollers.....but don't blame me if you lose. They are kinda old and sometimes are no the most responsive.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Two things

I might be coming to this.

Also:

Stingers you've been calling and texting someone else that isn't me. I haven't gotten anything from you other than a FB message. Dummy.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
marias pretty cool. inviting my friends to tournaments and stuff.

lookin' like snap out there.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wut

crio is your number 8034311618?

and kale is coming to get me and jim now, so you dont have to anymore. but tell josh to bring my controllers please =] the controllers we have now are kinda sucky

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Zelda aka Michael, i just wanted to stop by and say you are a bro among bros. this is keith btw.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I was about to head out now (Just got off work) but it started pouring rain and my feet are killing me >.<
Be here tomorrow around 11ish?

EDIT: Anyone still need a Brawl partner, still thinking if I want to enter or not.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
have I ever mentioned that I love moophobia?

because I love moophobia.

Top Bottom