• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I thought you probably played melee. To be honest I've never even seen a ganon at a tournament....makes me wonder exactly how his entire matchup chart is filled out.....

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
true, I am interested in seeing jim's brawl ganon.

zelda, do you mean melee ganons matchup chart?

it's something like
62/38 sheik
60/40 fox
60/40 falco
55/45 falcon
52/48 marth (close to even...but not)
50/50 peach
50/50 jiggs...? I think...

none of the others rlly matter. Idk anything about brawl ganon cept that he's like the next to worst character.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Will there be any pools at this? o 3o

just curious

lord karn

Smash Master
Should be a lot of people coming over tonight. Lozr's car, pp's car, smith, probably others.

going to set everything up soon

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
No I was talking about brawl....and he is the worst character. It just confuses me how if he is so bad that they have enough data to even compile a matchup chart for him....too funny

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thanks. Looks like I'll get to see you toonight stingers. Unless ur lookin for hardcore brawl practice tonight, I'd like to play you. But if you wanted to brawl, I'd understand.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
My mom said yes to picking up both Kadaj and Sushi!

It all works out <3. Also, someone text Sushi for me please.

Duo55

Smash Ace
remember, bring setups! especially brawl people. I want to have 15 setups running this time
I actually wanted to address this. Karn, I think you should highly consider starting brawl dubs about half way through melee singles. If you don't, theres a good chance that brawl will run all the way till 2am again, and with a 1 1/2 hr drive I don't approve. Most of the brawl players don't play melee anyway so it shouldn't clash too bad. I just really don't want to have to play at 1am in the morning again...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i probably wont be at this chris :p all my rides bailed in one way or another

duo, that makes it hard for people to get food...especially people like foxy who enter everything.

null55

Smash Master
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo sttttiiiiiiiinnnngggggeeeerrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
true, I am interested in seeing jim's brawl ganon.

zelda, do you mean melee ganons matchup chart?

it's something like
62/38 sheik
60/40 fox
60/40 falco
55/45 falcon
52/48 marth (close to even...but not)
50/50 peach
50/50 jiggs...? I think...

none of the others rlly matter. Idk anything about brawl ganon cept that he's like the next to worst character.
Are you serious? There can't be anyway Jiggs goes even with ganondorf. That just don't sound right.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I meant to say jiggs.

I tend to mix my words and type out something I wasn't even thinking.

Top Bottom