• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Im EFFING Pumped!!!!!

My car consists of ZIO, Choconilla, and yours truly.

We will be there around 11pm tonight.

CATFISH!!!!!:chuckle:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
CT I asked you last night if you wanted to pard.....I'm still kind of a noob; but I'm sure you're great enough to carry the team.

lord karn

Smash Master
I actually wanted to address this. Karn, I think you should highly consider starting brawl dubs about half way through melee singles. If you don't, theres a good chance that brawl will run all the way till 2am again, and with a 1 1/2 hr drive I don't approve. Most of the brawl players don't play melee anyway so it shouldn't clash too bad. I just really don't want to have to play at 1am in the morning again...
Hmmm. I will start registration halfway through singles. Once melee gets near the end I'll make last call for registration and I'll try to get this started right on time. I'm telling you, though, if people bring setups we'll finish on time. Last time, with the exception of gfs (shady went out to eat), the tournament finished on time. It also started like three hours late, lol.

We've got 8 tvs in the apartment right now before anyone has brought any. If you guys can establish brawl setups, I'll try and devote 10 tvs to whatever game is currently running, with the others for setups or project m or something.

Anyways, unexpected things always come up and it starting it earlier than I said is probably not going to happen, all things considered.

And people can come as early as they want. The door will be unlocked.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Karn I don't feel like bringing my optimus prime tv. Can I just bring my wii and use one of the ones there?

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hmmm. I will start registration halfway through singles. Once melee gets near the end I'll make last call for registration and I'll try to get this started right on time. I'm telling you, though, if people bring setups we'll finish on time. Last time, with the exception of gfs (shady went out to eat), the tournament finished on time. It also started like three hours late, lol.

We've got 8 tvs in the apartment right now before anyone has brought any. If you guys can establish brawl setups, I'll try and devote 10 tvs to whatever game is currently running, with the others for setups or project m or something.

Anyways, unexpected things always come up and it starting it earlier than I said is probably not going to happen, all things considered.

And people can come as early as they want. The door will be unlocked.
ok, sounds good. Thanks for the response. I wish we could bring our wii but its broke...

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
can someone pls bring a copy of brawl- with them....not to play but just so I can copy it to my SD card....have tried for hours to get the right code and it just doesn't seem to want to work for me!!!!

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys need another melee setup?

Because I have a full one. Melee, TV, gc.

I'll bring it if it's needed / there is room in Ocean's car.

Top Bottom