• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
1.Stingers
2.Sushi/Kadaj
3.Whoever doesn't get 2nd
4.Shady
5.NAKAT
6.Kackame
7.Foxy <3
8. Cory
9-10. IDK

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
so just 2 more matters to attend to.......I'm still without a for sure partner and I would like to play a little brawl with some before I leave for tonight. So I repeat any wifi anyone?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i really dont know how sp is getting here

i have work in the morning but have my own car

seth isnt doing anything in the am

neither is rag

neither is dub

but they all have their own cars

maybe we can all ride separate

maybe we will ride together

ehh

we will prolly plan it the day of

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so just 2 more matters to attend to.......I'm still without a for sure partner and I would like to play a little brawl with some before I leave for tonight. So I repeat any wifi anyone?
well you can just wing it the day of. there are always ppl without partners so dont worry.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean, you'll have some time before the tourney starts after u find your partner. and you can always just find some people and do teams friendlies

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
because he wanted to go by his real name. and i think he was bored with kale.

Same reason i want to change my name to juno (the boredom part anywayyy)

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
representing the triforce tier...now I just need to find that guy I met at the last state tourney who mains link. That wold be a sight to die for.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I think he's a legit new NC zelda main. Unless his existence is an ultimate troll like 702 was. But he's giving out rides, so if he's a troll, I just hope he can drive haha.

but I figure he thinks zelda rocks.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Well.....I did before I started going to tourneys. But my mission is to be the next Dark Musician. No, I'm not a troll. Geez can't I just love my character? I plan on forming a new account one day. I only formed this account on a whim to talk about a tourney (in which I was to show up as.....you guessed, Zelda).

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Well.....I did before I started going to tourneys. But my mission is to be the next Dark Musician. No, I'm not a troll. Geez can't I just love my character? I plan on forming a new account one day. I only formed this account on a whim to talk about a tourney (in which I was to show up as.....you guessed, Zelda).
You're trying to be the next Dark Musician?

lol good luck with that (then again if Lucas can make the prs of this state than anything is possible)

my favorite DarkMusician match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwQDXiKBz-M

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Yeah ever since my roommates best friend showed me him, I have been trying to get that good. My Zelda has improved 20 fold from how it began (and it didn't begin all that bad in the first place). Right now I am just trying to get good with her grabs, work on the 2 combos I've found, get better hitting a moving target with an LK (can get a standing target all day long), start using spot dodges [effectively] cause as it is now all I do is roll dodge or just guard, and get my sheik tournament ready (almost got the dacus down and I'm pretty sure I'm good with her hitboxes and grabs).

And of course I got to work on my secondaries. My favorites are ZSS and diddy. Trying to work on my ZSS infinite but it is so hard to actually set up. Thought I found a fail proof way but my friend's MK messed that up. Once I get you in it, there's no getting out.....but its just getting you in it that's the hard part :( My diddy is coming along nicely. Still not tourney ready....but he is better than just casual play. And then I have to work on my high tiers. My falco is about as good as I will ever get with him. And I hate using MK...so I don't really train him. Probly should though. Just need to get someone to teach me how to use marth. My marth is *****. And I found an interesting character....toon link. Not sure if I wanna use him or not. Discovered him while playing b+. He is so much better in there. Hopefully I'll be able to use him in regular brawl. But right now most of my focus is going into my Zelda/Sheik and my ZSS. Wanna use them at MLG.

BEHR

Smash Hero
wtf i was hopin to go to ork with my dad so we would be on good terms so i cna suck his **** about spending the night. -__-

now I can only go depending on how much of a good mood my dad is in.

-________-

Duo55

Smash Ace
representing the triforce tier...now I just need to find that guy I met at the last state tourney who mains link. That wold be a sight to die for.
That would be my older brother I believe. He has a mean link, surprise dair down stab kill off the stage for the win.

Top Bottom