• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

mb?

Smash Journeyman
LOL there is no way everyone is getting here. A lot of west NC is probably boned.

My car is lookin like:

Me, Twitch, Ali, Peter, Snap

At the moment, but I can't get in touch with Ali so then Kadaj would be the first replacement I make.

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON.

i'll pay for your singles and some gas if you give me a ride

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Snap's people said he couldn't use the car....I dunno bro.

Kale might be driving, but we don't know yet.

Mb?: If you could get to me that would help, but as of right now my car is full so I couldn't take you anyway. I'm sorry man.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
Snap's people said he couldn't use the car....I dunno bro.

Kale might be driving, but we don't know yet.

Mb?: If you could get to me that would help, but as of right now my car is full so I couldn't take you anyway. I'm sorry man.

ok let me know if a seat comes up

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'd be willing to make a trip friday afternoon to say the charlotte area but understand that is 2.5 hour trip for me....so I would expect some *serious* compensation (like $8-10 per person) but I dunno if I could gurantee a ride home :( My car can comfortable fit myself and 4 others.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dang zelda! that'd be REALLY nice...but if you can't give people a ride home I don't think it'd work =[

BEHR

Smash Hero
I suggest dont get hit. ;]

JK.

but hey If I stay the night and if I have enough cash I dont mind teaming with you in brawl.

=D

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aight I teamed with a Zelda before with my Jigglypuff.

So I know what a Zelda can do in teams.

Also Might switch between Puff and Kirby.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
KK....I love jiggs. Although I'm not sure how well a jiggs and a Zelda go together. In the little exp I have in doubles, Zelda camps and LK when the person is distracted or isn't expecting it and saves the other person with din's fire when their recovery just won't make it. If a jiggs can't make it back to the stage, then that jiggs is in sad shape. But I'm sure you have much more exp than me and can give me pointers. Do you wanna practice friday night?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Me and the Zelda player beat Ragnaroks team.I think Rag teamed with Fiz If I remember right.

I have good DI so dont worry about me dieing just make sure I dont get punished.

Im down for practicing so we can get chemistry in.

This is just a if tho If I stay the night.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if B+ is a sure thing or is it still up in the air.....I love B+; mostly cause Zelda's Din's is so much better!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
last call for a ride with ocean in the cary/raleigh area?

1. I'll pay for gas.
  2. I don't have my after nine, so we have to leave at the latest, 8:15, depending where you live.
  3. we can't stay the night, because I leave for vacation sunday morning.

I remember plur saying he was interested?

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
last call for a ride with ocean in the cary/raleigh area?

1. I'll pay for gas.
  2. I don't have my after nine, so we have to leave at the latest, 8:15, depending where you live.
  3. we can't stay the night, because I leave for vacation sunday morning.

I remember plur saying he was interested?
I need a ride, mayne. Still have space?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
phone just got power again.

lol at the ride situation. I'm still making the longest ride. 11.5 hours get at me. I gotta get to sleep...see some of ya tomorrow. Karn I'll call with an expected time. Should be around 7 for me tomorrow.

Top Bottom