• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
When I left, melee singles was in its final rounds. Brawl singles were in full swing. That was about 3 hours ago.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Do you have any ideas on the people who were still left in Melee and/or what the confirmed placings are?

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Oh I know I just thought he might be a little rusty. That and yay also ***** so I wasn't confident who between the two was better (there both really freaking good).

lord karn

Smash Master
Melee: 38 entrants

1. PP
2. Lozr
3. Yay
4. Cam
5. Twitch
5. Mike
7. Foxy
7. THO
9. Karn
9. Ali
9. ???
9. ???

Melee Teams: 10 teams

1. Lozr/Yay
2. PP/Mike
3. Stingers/Jim
4. THO/Karn

Brawl Singles: 28 Entrants

1. Sushi (in winners)
1. Kadaj
3. Seth
4. Stingers?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Does anybody know how to activate the codes that Kadaj uses on his wii, he put the codes on my SD card but I don't know how to get them to work. I feel dumb.

moTT

Smash Cadet
I love how back-and-forth Yay and Lozrs sets are, it's amazing! I tied for 13th, I think, fought 4 falcos. Lost to PP 2nd round and Cam 4th round.

I'll give you a challenge some day PP, I swear.. Just not on Yoshi's.

Cam: I ****in' hate you, son. The set was really good. You'd completely earned it after you took my first two stocks decisively in the 3rd match. I was so close to being a jerk and just SD'ing off, but I played it out. Next Not-Billfest or tourney I see you at, I'm cornerning you and we'll play an assload of friendlies.

$Mike: wish we'd been able to play more than one friendly, you and your mysterious "EASTPORT-***" backpack are mad good. Good **** @ ending the streak. (Where the **** was your recording set-up? )

Maria: Thanks for helping me out with my keys problem..... :embarrass (and thanks Karn for showing concern and getting some advice)

SlasherKing: Triple tipper 0-death, bayyybehhhh.. LMAO. We'll play again.

Snap: Speaking of which, I heard you trying to spread the legacy of BAYYBEHHHH around, I appreciate that.

Karn: Good friendlies, you reminded me to dash dance camp more for grabs... Was so used to the Falco game, lol. I did better against you and Cam than I thought I would.

Yay: You're so gay. I just wanted you to know that. You better keep your schedule open for Wednesdays, I beg of you. =(

Guy who mained ICs: Thanks for trying to help me warm up for Cam by playing Falco, that was a very nice gesture. :)

Crio: ...TRAITOR OMFG

I'm still not placing as high as I want, but really.. Just like at Herb3, I lost to 2 legit-*** people, I really can't take it hard. I wish I could go to more tournies and experience all of these different styles more often. This was too good.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
Yay: Link dittos in tourney are too good. We'll do Pichus next time.

THO: I totally underestimated your Peach. I'll be staying Link next time, and will brush up on my speed. Good games; I learned a lot about the matchup.

Foxy: You beat me nicely in Brawl and Melee. O_O I'm gonna tighten up and make you pay. Look forward to it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
.................................................................................................

good **** seth im glad to see u stepping it up. To those who i talk too last night, you all know how i feel about your performance.

i would really like to see these brackets. Did foxy do pools again?

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Gah! I played TERRIBLY this time! :( Shoutouts:

Stock: Good **** beating Kack. You did really well. I'm digging our teamas well.
Zell: You don't need to pick up another character to win. All you need to do is learn the MUs.
Ragnarok: Promise you I wasn't drunk.
Snap: You're always so chill to be around. You may not know it, but you really helped me with my nerves. Thanks.
Kack: Hope that controller works well for you.
Keith: I missed you. Wish you would've made this tourney.
Kadaj: You're pretty cool. Hopefully in the near future you can hang out with me and help me with some MUs.
Lvl 9 Luigi: Quit ****ing sandbagging.

**** it, I know I'm forgetting people. Well, good **** everybody. Next time maybe I won't SD in a tourney match...

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
lmao i played 4 falcons... beat smith and 0room (foxys friend alex, surprisingly good)

lost to mike and Ali

if only i wuda played Karn i would have had a better chance for an upset... (just because i prefer that matchup vs playing against Dj or ... well pp and everyone else wud **** me effortlessly)

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Brawl Doubles:

1st: Kadaj and Shady
2nd: Sushi and Kack
3rd: Stingers and Jim
4th: Rag and Mekos

I'm not 100% sure if 3rd and 4th are switched or not, but that looks right.

Really fun tournament with a lot more of those god**** puddles.

Top Bottom