• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Umby

Smash Master
If I ride as far as I can by train, would someone be willing to pick me up? I must know this so I can try and finalize my weekend plans.

Vts

Smash Champion
If I ride as far as I can by train, would someone be willing to pick me up? I must know this so I can try and finalize my weekend plans.
idk if i can make it cus i'm behind in 4/5 of my classes online so i'm basicly no life school for like 2-4 days wish i could tell u.

my luck is going by so wish me luck to get all this work done so i can go

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm confirmed for coming.

Money Matches? I'll go 1-5 dollars depending on if you're sexy, if its goddarmn time I make friends with you, if its a rematch, etc. Just ask and I will definitely MM you for at least a dollar.

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some housing for Friday (possibly Saturday too?) night? I'm a hygienic, wealthy, sexy, decently-skilled smash player who isn't opposed to cuddling but knows when to back off if you aren't sending me the vibes. I like long cat naps and I'm all about friendlies. I'm basically an out of stater because I'm driving 5 hours to get here anyways (If you travel to the ends of the earth to get to where Dogysamich used to go to school, my school is an hour farther away).

Also I'm pretty sure I'm taken for teams ;D but its a surprise.

Money Matches? Housing? I've never smoked out before but I've been thinking about it... maybe this should be the time? GET BACK AT ME PLOX

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
also Mr. Ninja (do you remember me from Memphis Tournament LOOOL good times) I have your Pac Man hoodie and your gamecube controller!!!!! I WILL HAS BRINGS THEM TO TO3

chaddd

Smash Lord
I've never smoked out before but I've been thinking about it... maybe this should be the time? GET BACK AT ME PLOX
That seems to be the sort of arrangement that must be agreed upon by both sides.

And saying plox instead of please doesn't help the situation.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
That seems to be the sort of arrangement that must be agreed upon by both sides.

And saying plox instead of please doesn't help the situation.
yeah, thats why i mentioned it before the tournament on swf, if anyone would like to show me the ropes then they can respond in time without any sort of awkward moment at the tournament when i ask them in person and they say they'd rather not. i don't expect anyone to feel obligated to do anything for me if they don't like me.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
We really need to count the number of MARTH dittos at this. Curious if this could be the most COMMUNIST tourney ever.
Fixed.

I'm confirmed for coming.

Money Matches? I'll go 1-5 dollars depending on if you're sexy, if its goddarmn time I make friends with you, if its a rematch, etc. Just ask and I will definitely MM you for at least a dollar.

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some housing for Friday (possibly Saturday too?) night? I'm a hygienic, wealthy, sexy, decently-skilled smash player who isn't opposed to cuddling but knows when to back off if you aren't sending me the vibes. I like long cat naps and I'm all about friendlies. I'm basically an out of stater because I'm driving 5 hours to get here anyways (If you travel to the ends of the earth to get to where Dogysamich used to go to school, my school is an hour farther away).

Also I'm pretty sure I'm taken for teams ;D but its a surprise.

Money Matches? Housing? I've never smoked out before but I've been thinking about it... maybe this should be the time? GET BACK AT ME PLOX
You can house with me of course, lovah. MM?

About teh smoksing:

In case anybody wasn't clear, I can't let anybody consume alcohol, or use illegal substances while they're at my place.
What you do on your own turf is fine with me, but my grandma will LITERALLY throw a ***** fit and kick everybody out if she finds out stuff like that is going on.
So... don't ruin it for everybody- find another place to partake of such earthly pleasures if you feel you must.

----------------------------------------
-Chad- 10$ 2/3 vs. Marth
ihavespaceballs 10$ Marth vs. Mario
Jx31 5$ Marth ditto
theOneJanitor 1$
XIF 5$ Fox vs. Falco
B-down 1$ Fox vs. Luigi
MarsFool! 1$ Fox vs. Falco
TheAlphaGundam- ?$
Nicaboy- ?$
Iori- 5$ Marth vs. M2
NES n00b- 5$
JWT2k6- 5$ Marth vs. Fox
Reflex- 5$ Smash64
DogySamich- 5$ 3/5
DogySamich- 2$ Marth vs. Kirby

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Link never gets anywhere ever. Ask me how I know. Please ask me how I know. XD

Then again I just suck with Link, he is too beastly for me GG.

I hope that when Fullmetal said DML can stay with him....that he meant the whole caravan of DML which includes one honorary and one other MS person.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
If there is still someone looking for housing I need to know ASAP.

My parents rules: No drinking around my brother (Well my rule but hes 11 so lets not)

If you smoke, do it OUTSIDE.

Illegal substances should be out of sight. Unless were driving around in my car or not at my house.

I live roughly 20 minutes from Fullmetal Mike.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You can house with me of course, lovah. MM?
wonderful! and of course I'l MM you! $5 for the fullmetal match

Tom is coming?

Greatness.

We must harmonize to Weird Fishes or do a rendition of Treefingers.

Paranoid Android sounds fun as well.

I hope Hungrybox wins this.

Who wants to MM? :D

I has over confidence.
hell yes im coming haha, we will do a great amount of hanging and singing and whatever else we do

yay im so glad NES found housing!!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
If there is still someone looking for housing I need to know ASAP.

My parents rules: No drinking around my brother (Well my rule but hes 11 so lets not)

If you smoke, do it OUTSIDE.

Illegal substances should be out of sight. Unless were driving around in my car or not at my house.

I live roughly 20 minutes from Fullmetal Mike.
Yeah NES n00b and I probably need housing (we definitely need it, just not sure if we already have it with someone else). I won't have any illegal substances on me although I can't speak for that shady ******* NES n00b. :p

Ok judging from Fullmetal's post above I'm guessing we aren't included with DML peeps he was housing. So yeah, we need to house with you. PM me your phone and address please sir.

Also have we met? I'm thinking we have but I can't recall for certain.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
At some point down the line, I just said "**** it"
And am housing any amount of people.

This means, DML, FL, SC+NC, and others.
Basically, the criteria for housing at my place is this:

1. You can respect my house
2. I've heard of you before
3. You're not a RL rapist :laugh:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
At some point down the line, I just said "**** it"
And am housing any amount of people.

This means, DML, FL, SC+NC, and others.
Basically, the criteria for housing at my place is this:

1. You can respect my house
2. I've heard of you before
3. You're not a RL rapist :laugh:
:D yay awesome fullmetal you are the best. i should take you out to dinner.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I want to go, but there is no way i'm going on my birthday :(
Dude my Birthday is the 12th >: ) Were like bday buddies

@shai halad: Maybe? At TGMTSBCO? We probably played I dont remember. Im about 5'7 black guy, had on a bright *** lime green shirt. And I say rediculously silly things IRl...all the time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sons, my birthday is on monday.
this is birthday fantastic weekend!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
okay guys I've been getting easy pools all my life, except I was terrible, now watch that I actually am semi-decent at the game I get the hardest pool evar

Top Bottom