• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
well I'm gonna most likely go, i live like 15 minutes away, but currently there are alot of what ifs that could potentially turn into fun cancels for me

My little sister's b-day is on 9/11, meaning maybe a birthday party on that saturday which I would have to go to at least for a bit, missing some of the tournament. But it could happen on friday so who knows?

But then I have my first CS test the following monday, and my dad is pretty gungho about me studying this semester, so he may put his foot down.

Basically me getting dad cancelled is my major concern, but I should be coming.

Marin: peach dittos indeed.
can i have some b-day money

or some cake

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
lol, ok

m2k deffinatly wasn't worried about playing you ill say that much.
m2k makes johns about everytime he loses

last major tournament he lost to mango's jiggs.

Any mildly good jiggs had m2k worried at greatest melee tournament.

But on top of that hbox was taking matches off m2k in friendlies

so yes, m2k was worried, at least a little, which is enough.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
cash mooney got banned for posting teen titans poon true story

we don't know where he went.

A figure known as anonymous remains
LOL i heard about that from Wak but I didnt know it was Cash Mooney. I guess the running gag is to wait for Cash Mooney to do something stupid and then race to be the first to ban him

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
So, I'm just now noticing that Ares will no longer be in attendance. Who all is still looking for a team partner?
I'm looking incase my current one doesn't come.

Something about mooney just grates on my every nerve.
lol? the last time I did something that you should be upset about me was for like ages ago, and I don't even remember. I could have sworn we were cool at the GA melee tourney >_>

not that I should care anyways.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
But then I have my first CS test the following monday, and my dad is pretty gungho about me studying this semester, so he may put his foot down.

the cs test is ez as butt fyi

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I can't wait to see everybody.
Tom, i misses you. you best come to this.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
and maybe some marth dittos but i dont like those really.
BLASPHEMY

I cant wait for this , Im gunna bring the heat !! Im gunna play falcon all day bet it !

Sleepy K can have Half my money match winnings , since he was so kind to come pick me up.

I need a shirt
If by that you mean, you need to NOT BE WEARING A SHIRT. ;)

moogle

Smash Ace
I like being late on asking about these things, but I may be looking for housing (for an unknown number of Alabama smashers... 2-4?), and I might be looking for a teammate.

Tell me what you got.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pwwnnnnn

also, if any NC boizz need a ride, you guys'll have to meet up at Ali's

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
well I'm gonna most likely go, i live like 15 minutes away, but currently there are alot of what ifs that could potentially turn into fun cancels for me

My little sister's b-day is on 9/11, meaning maybe a birthday party on that saturday which I would have to go to at least for a bit, missing some of the tournament. But it could happen on friday so who knows?

Omg, my sisters birthday is on 9/11 johns is amazing (did anyone else notice this)

Top Bottom