• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
NES n00b and I need housing. Unless he's already talked to somebody about it. But as far as I know we remain houseless.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Get hype, guyz. This isht starts a week from now...

Hopefully we'll have these car rides & housing situated before then.

And if anybody is REALLY serious about gettin' there controller spray-painted, I suggest you bring one + $20 to get it done. I might have to mail it to you if so. >.>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"I say, follow your dreams -- even when they're of a giant spider with your father's head and he keeps stealing your penis."

Alas, my love, you do me wrong,
To cast me off discourteously.
For I have loved you well and long,
Delighting in your company.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl, me and my friends recently plugged in my good old copy of that game...
I picked ivan ooze, and I realized that all i had to do was shoot that spiky fireball in the upper left corner of the screen. they can't move. all they can do is block or get hit.

Nite has me as his avatar!

Nite

Smash Champion
LOL. Sleepy, you should send me a pic of yourself so we can make that happen.

Ivan Ooze is so broken!

PB&J

Smash Hero
ace---ill never in my life do double icy's-sorry...joot -are u good in teams because i love teams and i need u to love it to team with u..so if u do ill teeam with u..we can do double fox and icy fox

Vts

Smash Champion
ace---ill never in my life do double icy's-sorry...joot -are u good in teams because i love teams and i need u to love it to team with u..so if u do ill teeam with u..we can do double fox and icy fox
o cmon i've done a double ic's before it was crazy then again we were all ic's and it lagged so bad lol.

Top Bottom