• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

JPOBS

Smash Hero
...Pretty Raynex goes Blue...
What about ugly RaynEX?
Common misconception.

"The Great Raynex" is the player of ~07-2010 who used red fox to dominate tournaments across the globe.

The current version of Raynex is referred to as [YRSF]Raynex, and uses blue fox. Merely a shell of former greatness, this version is out of practice in melee, but is finding sucess in other fighting games.

These two versions are not to be confused. You're ignorance will be excused because you may have not known better.

Bing

Smash Master
Common misconception.

"The Great Raynex" is the player of ~07-2010 who used red fox to dominate tournaments across the globe.

The current version of Raynex is referred to as [YRSF]Raynex, and uses blue fox. Merely a shell of former greatness, this version is out of practice in melee, but is finding sucess in other fighting games.

These two versions are not to be confused. You're ignorance will be excused because you may have not known better.
I see what you're getting at... I guess that means were about even for the couple times you misunderstood me XD

I miss Bernie :(

Bones0

Smash Legend
I think everyone can agree that the black and yellow Fox from the hacked Melee is by far the best. Bumblebee Ness status up in this *****.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It overwrites my green Fox so I hate it on principle.

Actually I don't - the colour scheme is pretty good. But I would still prefer my Christmas Fox.

Lovage

Smash Hero
all of fox's colors are good imo

greens good but i told myself i wouldn't play it seemed like everyone used green fox in 2007. red was reserved for pros and white is reserved for chillin. blue is my fav

EWC

Smash Ace
I fell in love with the pink boots when I first learned to kick people with them. So it's blue/purple fox forever for me.

WHA?

Smash Ace
HEY LISTEN!

alright, ive recently started using bair in some comboing, and even to approach (IT BAD, but im trying to get rid of this habit)
ive been losing momentum sometimes, cause i think when i hit em with the middle hitbox its kinda hard to Lcancel it
should i stop using it like this??
i have no trouble when the tip of fox's little paw /foot hits

G

genkaku

red is the only color I kept when I made my hacked iso
reserved for the tryest hardest matches.

Bing

Smash Master
HEY LISTEN!

alright, ive recently started using bair in some comboing, and even to approach (IT BAD, but im trying to get rid of this habit)
ive been losing momentum sometimes, cause i think when i hit em with the middle hitbox its kinda hard to Lcancel it
should i stop using it like this??
i have no trouble when the tip of fox's little paw /foot hits
Just learn to l-cancel it, Bair is really good, its fine to approach with, just keep working at it.

D

Deleted member

i literally invented fox

i get to keep original color
i'm fairly sure that it was some slant-eye across the pacific that invented fox. you're just the best at ruining bald men named kengo. which is still a good skill to have.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Idk like Ken, Isai and Chu pretty much invented their characters. Wes invented samus and was the best for a while. Chillin was the father of fox and was the best fox (or at least top 3 since ken and isai played him too) for a good while. Eddie for ganondorf. I mean these guys invented their characters and where top level.

Top Bottom