• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Hmmm....not the first time i get asked D=
It seems the boards are clueless about other boards techniques ^^
While in hitsun, press jump and B, you'll do Love Jump, you can control the direction of it with the control stick, quickly tap the direction, let go of it and press B, you'll gain more distance, it can reach the area of a full Farore's Wind in any direction
so true XD ^^, I go to all the boards to check on them, if I can handle it lolz XD ^^

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GG's FMOI. Sorry again about my mess up. I lost 2-1.

and dammit your pit is annoying :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I beat Samusbrawler 2-1.

1st match: FMOI (Pit) vs DTP (Peach) on Final Destination. FMOI wins by two stocks.
2nd match: FMOI (Pit) vs DTP (Peach) on Jungle Japes. DTP wins by one stock.
3rd match: FMOI (PIt) vs DTP (Peach) on Battlefield. FMOI wins by two stocks.

Good games but, I have to say, the conclusion to the second match was beyond gay. :laugh: I fall in the water, I spam the jump button but I stay and drift off to my death. It was gayer than Elton John in a purple leotard bending over and shooting rainbows out his butt while Dancing Queen played in the background. :psycho:

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I won my match against BlueTerrorist ^^
Nice Games, /:< CG'S Oh well ;D

Edit : I won't be able to play until tomorrow, just to let you know I'M not dropping out =D

Excellence

Smash Champion
Don't ****ing challenge me if you're only going to play four ****ing times then leave. Stupid **** like that urkes the hell out of me and the next time it hapens will be the last.

My appologies for my half-*** game today, everyone. I'll fix that as soon as I warm up.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Don't ****ing challenge me if you're only going to play four ****ing times then leave. Stupid **** like that urkes the hell out of me and the next time it hapens will be the last.

My appologies for my half-*** game today, everyone. I'll fix that as soon as I warm up.
Well if you're going to suicide I don't want to play anymore.

Plus I was getting bored, that was the main reason.
-_-

Excellence

Smash Champion
ROBIE69 is taking beyond the given amount of time and my friend wants to call a DQ. He said he's frustrated that he doesn't even live with me and he can get to a match on time, but his opponent cannot.

I'm going to try to coax him into letting Robie play when he finally gets on Wifi.

EDIT: How about not sucking and enticing me to want to play through a match, Barge? I guess you can call spam F/D/U Smash playing seriously, but maybe that's just you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I beat Samusbrawler 2-1.

1st match: FMOI (Pit) vs DTP (Peach) on Final Destination. FMOI wins by two stocks.
2nd match: FMOI (Pit) vs DTP (Peach) on Jungle Japes. DTP wins by one stock.
3rd match: FMOI (PIt) vs DTP (Peach) on Battlefield. FMOI wins by two stocks.

Good games but, I have to say, the conclusion to the second match was beyond gay. :laugh: I fall in the water, I spam the jump button but I stay and drift off to my death. It was gayer than Elton John in a purple leotard bending over and shooting rainbows out his butt while Dancing Queen played in the background. :psycho:
lol I'm sure that every person that picks Jungle Japes hopes for their opponent to fall in the water. I was lucky enough to have that happen :laugh: Though I was making a slight comeback in the 2nd match :ohwell:

and that explanation was pretty gay :laugh:

Well good luck to everyone here.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Excellence always seems to give me advice while he's flaming me at the same time. :O

I don't know how to play fox without spamming.
You even said that last night fm Lolz

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'll help you out later on.

Aside:

Is anyone even on today? **** I sent two reminders to some of the brackets... Until the online community becomes more stable here, I guess I'll have to continue putting up with this...

cba

Smash Master
I hate to ask but could you take your brother's place? You both play Snake in a very similar manner as it is...
yea. we play alike because he mains snake and i actually learned how to play like him(only person i play other than wifi and rarely weeklys). and i show more versatility w/ other chars but he dominates more.
people plz dont think i have an alter-ego which is my bro.
and im pissed off because i couldnt go to the weekly.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
yea. we play alike because he mains snake and i actually learned how to play like him(only person i play other than wifi and rarely weeklys). and i show more versatility w/ other chars but he dominates more.
people plz dont think i have an alter-ego which is my bro.
and im pissed off because i couldnt go to the weekly.
So are you gonna take his place? Because I'd like to play at least one person before the third round.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Excellence always seems to give me advice while he's flaming me at the same time. :O

I don't know how to play fox without spamming.
You even said that last night fm Lolz
I don't mean to flame you and it's not as much you as it was me that time. I was genuinely annoyed with how badly we played. So, not only was I screaming at myself, but I felt as though you deserved to hear it, too.

I beat ROBIE 2 - 1

My friend isn't going to be home for another week after tomorrow, so if he is unable to compete, can I take his place?

Top Bottom