• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It seems that White Pikmin and his brothers never showed up :ohwell:

Too bad

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That was my impression too.

Everyone needs to hold on a while longer, if you've been here you'll be advanced.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I beat Shadow's brother 2-1.

First Match: NEDM(Wolf) vs Cris(Bowser)-Battlefield-Cris wins by one stock.
Second Match: NEDM(Wolf) vs Cris(Bowser)-Smashville-NEDM wins by one stock.
Third Match: NEDM(Wolf) vs Cris(Bowser)-Battlefield-NEDM wins by two stocks.

Some info may not be accurate (I forgot how many stocks were left for the first and second matches) but the outcomes were correct.

GGs, Cris.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
My opponent pm'd me 20 minutes before I got on, and now he's not online... I'm going out for a little while but I'll be back before the 4pm deadline.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I meant that I need tips for using fox.
The only useful tidbits I know about Fox are approaching and combos, lawl.

Fox doesn't have many approaches, he is mainly a punishment character. However, his best approaches are fastfalled nairs, short hopped dairs (I'll talk about that later), fair, or...not at all, and will camp you with his lazors. The last one is probably your best, hehe.

Fox can combo, zomg! :O His dair is his main combo starter. If dairing an opponent close to or on the ground, Fox will send his opponent down to the ground with him. His dair cancels very quickly, so he can lead off into a utilt or a usmash. Utilt can lead to more moves (i.e.: utilt) for super awesome combos. Usmash is for the kill.

That's all I know. <_>

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fm pulled some crazy strings on me with fox,

Utilt to dair to utilt to dair to dsmash.

OMG APPLE PICKING. BRING ME SOME BACK!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fm pulled some crazy strings on me with fox,

Utilt to dair to utilt to dair to dsmash.

OMG APPLE PICKING. BRING ME SOME BACK!
Yeah, Fox is one of the few characters who can still pillar. Falco and do it too but the timimg is harder but he has more methods of doing it.

Yes, I'm going apple picking. My mom wants to do something with me before I go back to school tomorrow so... :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I might not be here at four so I'm just going to say that if you're next match up is obvious, go ahead and do it. I'll be leaving in a few minutes so hopefully I will make it back.

Add in:

I'm extending the deadline of round one by one hour meaning it's finished at 5PM. That is all. *runs off*

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I should be here, so I'll set up the brackets.

@Barge, I think it was TheDinkoman for the ROB part, and Chaco for the Magikarp part.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yes, double post. Boo hoo. Brackets are important.

I'M SO MANLY BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

White Pikmin (Wario) VS Olimarman (Olimar)

Peeup (Olimar) VS Shadowfirex100 (Luigi) or dabuz (Olimar) Advancing dabuz

ciov *mimic king's friend* (Olimar) VS SkylerOcon (Mario) or 4Serial (Link) So far, Skyler will be the one advancing.

Mcmuffinman (Olimar) or Aryman (Snake) VS dmholla38x (Ike) or GFE (Snake) GFE will be advancing, as will Aryman.

I'M SO CUDDLY BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

Mmac (Yoshi) VS Chaco (Wolf) or mimic king (King Dedede) Not sure who to advance. ***Chaco defeats Mmac.

King Yoshi (Falco)VS cba (Lucario) or Nauctios (Yoshi)Nauticos will be advancing, I’ve seen him post recently.

Sir Bevedere (Wolf) VS ThatGuyYouMightKnow (Diddy) or PhoenixoKaZe (Sonic) Not sure who to advance.

astrokirby (Falco) or White Pikmin's older brother (Bowser) VS yoshididdy (Diddy) or Explodingman (Falco) Advancing yoshididdy, still don't know about the other two.

I'M SO PRETTY BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

XxBlazingSpeedxX (Samus) VS ~Peachy~ (Peach)

RoyalBlood (Zelda) VS BlueTerrorist (Ice Climbers)

Mobious-1(Marth) VS ShinTobias (Peach)

Exia 00 (Shiek) or Fatmanonice (Pit)VS Samusbrawler (Peach) or White Pikmin's brother (Marth). Advancing FMOI and Samusbrawler.

I'M SO ANNOYING BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

Patience (ROB) VS darkserenade (Toon Link) or JOBOT (Mr. Game and Watch) Advancing darkserenade.

ROBIE69IE (Ness)VS Excellence's friend (Mr. Game and Watch)

Glyph (ROB) VS Conor *mcmuffinman's brother* (Lucas) or Burrbomb (Kirby) Advancing mcmuffinman’s brother (I’ve seen mcmuffinman, and I’m counting his brother as part of the same account)

Barge (Toon Link) VS Yoshi's Diddy brother (ROB)

Here are the current standings for the second round. Let me know if you were here and I missed you, or if you should be advancing for any other reason I may have missed.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Just saying that I am here. me and exploding man couldn't get times to do this. He is 3 hours behind me.

It's weird cause my brother had a match with some dude in Hawaii, but I couldnt get it done with someone in Cali.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Make sure he knows it's for the tournament, otherwise he may not use the right character.

Top Bottom