• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yay camp fest!
Pretty much. I'll have to use more bombs in the future in this match up. There is an upside to this though, I now have some new strategies that I can adopt into my Olimar. Mwha ha ha ha... :flame:

Add in:

I wasn't aware that Olimar had a pseudo chain grab on some characters. That's the big thing I got out of the matches.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Barge, I'll be back on probably on in an hour or two. Were you using the characters that you used for fun for do you legitimately want to learn how to play as some of them? You switch mains alot which is why I'm asking.

@ Omis?:

I'm post some Fox tips in a second. Heck, I'll be glad to do Fox dittos later if you want.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Barge, I'll be back on probably on in an hour or two. Were you using the characters that you used for fun for do you legitimately want to learn how to play as some of them? You switch mains alot which is why I'm asking.
My main will always be Toon Link. But yes, I want to try to get good with a lot of characters.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Pretty much. I'll have to use more bombs in the future in this match up. There is an upside to this though, I now have some new strategies that I can adopt into my Olimar. Mwha ha ha ha... :flame:

Add in:

I wasn't aware that Olimar had a pseudo chain grab on some characters. That's the big thing I got out of the matches.
How dare you steal my precious idears! But yes, olimar does have pseudo chaingrab on almost all characters. There is a trick to it though... You'll have to learn that from months of experience and learning people and the match-ups before you learn it. Or... you can just ask, but I'm sure you can guess.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
How dare you steal my precious idears! But yes, olimar does have pseudo chaingrab on almost all characters. There is a trick to it though... You'll have to learn that from months of experience and learning people and the match-ups before you learn it. Or... you can just ask, but I'm sure you can guess.
I'll level up your sig if you level up mine >:O

I didn't wait for your answer. Already level'd yours up. Rofl.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't get that whole level up thing. Seems kinda weird to me lol

Aryman I'll play you, well try to.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright I'll host

EDIT: Actually you host, other people will join if I host the game

Another EDIT: HEY, whats goin on. You keep brawling other people. I've been waiting for 10 mins here. If you say you're gonna brawl someone don't go and brawl someone else.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yes, I am an idea stealer. :laugh: When someone uses a strategy that kicks the crap out of me or particularly impresses me, I adopt it into my own play style. In the end my playstyle becomes a mix of the best people I've faced with each respective character with some of my own strategies thrown in like the random springs with Sonic.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GG's Aryman.......... uh.........thats all I can say really :laugh:

But don't make me wait next time :mad:

jk

Excellence

Smash Champion
Remind me that Round 2 Starts in the morning please
Round two begins this morning, Mmac.

What else does he have? D:
His hyphen smash is 1337 hax
Shine Gimps? You can easily jump down with a recovering opponent and keep shining them until they're out of range to recover, then recover yourself. I suggest using Up Special because it hits them as it charges and prevents them from grabbing the ledge before you can get there. Fox can also Spike his opponent with his Dair and then Shine to prevent recoveries, as previous stated.

There is also coaxing your opponent to jump out of your UTilt lock, then killing them with Up Air or Bair.

A way to ensure that your moves never become stale is to abuse your laser. Every time you waste your attacks, spam 10 lasers and everything should be fresh again.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
shadowfire: when you look at this know that since we can't seem to get a time down we shall fight at 4:00 pm east(deadline btw)
Shadow has also not responded for me. <_> Time to send a PM...

Oh, and before anyone questions my absence later on, I have a practice for a musical I desperately need to go to (I missed the last 3 lolololol) from 6 to about 9, so I will only be able to do my Round 2 matches in the first 2 hours, and I'll need to squeeze in the Round 3 matches as soon as I get back. I hope I'm in the right when I ask that I get a little breathing room for those Round 3 matches, because I'll have less than an hour to set up and I know I'll definitely be going past 10. :/

Top Bottom