• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

cba

Smash Master
wow alot of people are dropping out. idk if i might.
contacted opponent already(naucitos). no response

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A decent number of matches have gotten done but I'm extremelly surprized that no one in the the "I'm So Cuddly" bracket has gotten there's done. Heck, Mmac kept asking when things were going to start so I assumed he would have jumped on things as soon as the brackets were made but...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
A decent number of matches have gotten done but I'm extremelly surprized that no one in the the "I'm So Cuddly" bracket has gotten there's done. Heck, Mmac kept asking when things were going to start so I assumed he would have jumped on things as soon as the brackets were made but...
I've messaged Shadow concering my match with Cris (their brother) but I've gotten no response. :/ Shadow's been on multiple times over the week as well, but I guess they hasn't checked their messages...

I should probably resort to a PM soon. :/

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Still looking for a match...

I'm on now Barge.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
WHO is dmholla38x?
i have not heard about him or seen him very active....

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Also, Barge stood me up and broke my heart...

;_____;

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Uh White_Pikmin... Tell your other bro that I'm available for the rest of today and tomorrow.

soro

Smash Journeyman
crap i missed yoshi. eh i guess i'll have to do it tomorrow then

soro

Smash Journeyman
well good games just next time. please no spammy all you did was laser smash and some aireals but other then that good games kingyoshi 2 soro 1 king moves on if i you want we can do freindlies

soro

Smash Journeyman
well night all and hope to see the results for tomorrow for everyone. i will be lurking and maybe considering making a tourny of my own no prize though sorry for the triple post. things got out of order in some areas

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Yeah, I decided not to face my opponent because I will not be able to attend any matches on Saturday, so more power to you!

Good luck to all of you!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I still think Zeon has a shot of winning this...

He's THAT good.

Or so I've heard.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
He's not that good :p

So Excellence and Zeon are out of this tourney?? -_- well that makes it more boring. Now there's no one that really stands in the way of me winning the whole thing.

My opponent and I are in very different time zones (he's in the UK) so we'll probably get our matches in sometime on Saturday.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

So Excellence and Zeon are out of this tourney?? -_- well that makes it more boring. Now there's no one that really stands in the way of me winning the whole thing.

My opponent and I are in very different time zones (he's in the UK) so we'll probably get our matches in sometime on Saturday.
Ouch .

Excellence

Smash Champion

I'm actually spending my time working on changing up my Olimar's style of play. The next time I encounter you, I don't think I'll do as terrible as before.

Halaster

Smash Ace
I lost to Mmac 2-1 Very good games.

Match by Match breakdown:
Mmac (Yoshi) vs Halaster (Fox)
Round 1 FD: Halaster wins by 1 stock.
Round 2 Halberd: Mmac wins by 2 stock.
Round 3 Smashville: Mmac wins by 1 stock.

Top Bottom