• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Excellence

Smash Champion
Excellence. I have added you if you are interested in doing some matches.
No more matches for me today, thanks. I'll definately add you tomorrow so I can play whenever I see you on.

Sweet FFAs, FMOI and Excellence. :D I was mostly testing out characters that I'm trying to get better with (Sonic, Captain Falcon, DK, Ike kinda) so I spectated for most of the matches, eheh. Look forward to facing either of you in the future. :p

I guess I'll stick around until midnight to sign up for the tourney...don't feel like doin' more friendlies, though, I'm all friendlied out for the night.
I noticed, I was getting really pissed when you were being Sonic, really, really pissed. I hate Sonic and the people associated with him, with a passion. Those FFAs were great though, I always enjoy playing with you and FMOI. My friend wouldn't let me touch the controller until he won.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Do you already know how to cg with the ice climbers?
See, this is the problem. I'm not sure which chaingrabs require the ICs to be de-synced and which do not because I'm able to pull them off and other times I am not. Then there's the fact that most of the times I play, it's online, and the physics of the game are ****ed up. I'm only interested in the Infinity Grab. I can do all the technical work with the attacks and what-not.

My problem is approaching and the fact that those ****ers slide when they get hit. Who's idea was that? The ICs have freaking cleets on, how the hell do they slide?! You can't climb glaciers sliding around, they'd be dead already!

I really suck at approaching and then other times I don't, so I'll work that out on my own.

Edit: My fingers hurt from all the gaming so I'll play tomorrow.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Argh, i feel like a jerk now, apparently when i posted before forgiving chaco for demanding a rematch and saying he could continue, because i should have lost that and was going to be busy today anyway,i didn't post. And then i didn't check back on smashboards till now, go me >_<

Also, what happened to heartz? o.O

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Argh, i feel like a jerk now, apparently when i posted before forgiving chaco for demanding a rematch and saying he could continue, because i should have lost that and was going to be busy today anyway,i didn't post. And then i didn't check back on smashboards till now, go me >_<

Also, what happened to heartz? o.O
She hit a hard patch in her life and pretty much had to give up all her hobbies in order to stay on top of things.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gratz Dabuz.

And I acted like a jerk, Nau. No reason to forgive me. Btw, I dropped the spammer. Wolf no more. I'm quitting brawl for a week then coming back with new mains.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i know, but i still feel like a jerk for not sending that and not showing up, especially since i dropped after my first round that wasn't a dq >_<

Speaking of which, it was an awesome round.

Oh, chaco, no reason to drop wolf, your wolf is good, and you used your up b very well offensively, which surprised the hell out of me

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
congrats to dabuz the winner. I'm still mad i got knocked out first round though :( . At least Glyph made it really far so i don't feel like a complete looser for losing to him.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
yo royalblood, i just thought of something, if you are getting a n64 game or two nes games or something that eqauls 1000 points and he sends the code to me we will both be able to get 1000 points anyway

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll send out the prize by this weekend. Sorry about the delay.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Yea, can't you send games and stuff as gifts? So one of you could buy everything and send the games to the right people.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've got to be sneaky...

I'm not supposed to have offered a prize at all >.<

But I WILL get it to you, I swear.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I already have the card in my possession.

Alright, I'm bringing it in to school tomorrow. I'll send dabuz the code, and be done with it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Prize has been sent.

Congratulations to dabuz and Royalblood.

Top Bottom