• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
He's not that good :p

So Excellence and Zeon are out of this tourney?? -_- well that makes it more boring. Now there's no one that really stands in the way of me winning the whole thing.
Mmac, ~Peachy~, Blue Terrorist, Naucitos, Glyph (when he plays ROB at least), and myself are pretty good too... I only lost to you by like a single attack in the semifinals of Electric Schuffle.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Mmac, ~Peachy~, Blue Terrorist, Naucitos, Glyph (when he plays ROB at least), and myself are pretty good too... I only lost to you by like a single attack in the semifinals of Electric Schuffle.
That's because I was using Link. I only started using Link the day before the tourney. And Link SUCKS. You really have no chance against my main.

I haven't played Glyph's ROB (I don't think?) but I can beat his Tink pretty easily. Can't say I've played the other 4 guys.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have never played as Tlink. Ever.

And yeah, we've played. We go pretty even.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
That's because I was using Link. I only started using Link the day before the tourney. And Link SUCKS. You really have no chance against my main.

I haven't played Glyph's ROB (I don't think?) but I can beat his Tink pretty easily. Can't say I've played the other 4 guys.
Glyph doesn't use Toon Link, that's Barge... Also, says who? I've played you in one match as Mario against your Snake; there's 38 other character I haven't used against him.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Glyph doesn't use Toon Link, that's Barge... Also, says who? I've played you in one match as Mario against your Snake; there's 38 other character I haven't used against him.
Sorry, I was thinking of Barge. Glyph's good, but we haven't played in a while. Who is your main then FMOI?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'd love to co-host your halloween tournament O:

@Ary: you only beat him easily with snake and rob, others aren't as 1-sided

Excellence

Smash Champion
Because, in my Halloween tournament, you have to beat your opponent with your character and their character in order to win a set so I'd like to use someone with a decent sized learning curve to have the advantage. Metaknight's learning curve, on the other hand, is laughably low.
Ha! I can use the entire cast pretty well. I'll just pick someone with an extremely high learning curve like Snake or Sonic. I'd even consider ICs because of the tecnical skill required.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sonic...

Ugh. I just can't stand him. He's by far by least favorite.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
JOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNSJOHNS

But yeah, that lag was horrific.

Halaster

Smash Ace
That seems like a dangerous tournament... I like it... Sonic is awesome, I am decent with him. The character who worries me more than the rest of the cast however... is Jigglypuff. Falcon I can roll with his style... but Jiggly... and possibly Bowser or Gdorf... are so utterly foreign to me that I would be toast. And good luck to anyone who has to fight a Yoshi main.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd be glad to.

But not tonight I've got the PSAT tomorrow. *say PSAT in a mocking way, please. That's how I intended it.*

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Then you'll advance tomorrow.
Well, we did talk a bit (and we were going to play on Wednesday but he cancelled last minute) so I told him that the next day I had a more flexible time schedule due to school being half-day. Still no response from him.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Oh, absolutely! I'm working on a camping technique that let's me live long time. You did good against Olimar though, so... One time I almost died, I had to run and chuck.
Yeah, I felt like punching a wall during the Toon Link vs Olimar match. Your pikmin "ate" the arrows, boomerang, and made the bombs explode in my face. I was picking random characters and wasn't really thinking about Olimar counters; it's one of the pains of using everyone, trying to spread the experience around as evenly as possible.

@ Barge:

Sorry I quit; my parents kicked me off the TV. Wow... it's been months since I last said that. :laugh: One of the few things I don't miss about home while I'm off at school.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I went rusty with Olimar, tried brawling Glyph with him, only won once....haven't played him in so long

Excellence

Smash Champion
Yeah, I felt like punching a wall during the Toon Link vs Olimar match. Your pikmin "ate" the arrows, boomerang, and made the bombs explode in my face. I was picking random characters and wasn't really thinking about Olimar counters; it's one of the pains of using everyone, trying to spread the experience around as evenly as possible.

@ Barge:

Sorry I quit; my parents kicked me off the TV. Wow... it's been months since I last said that. :laugh: One of the few things I don't miss about home while I'm off at school.
Yay camp fest!

Top Bottom