• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've updated the brackets on the last page.

Unrelatedly, I think my SMRPG is broken ;__;

Mmac

Smash Lord
I don't even want to talk about it. The stupid stage Desynced. When I get grabbed from the other side of the stage, and get spiked when you are in the middle of the stage, I just don't want to play Wifi anymore. I always have the worst ****ing luck on tournaments.

First one was Footstooled through solid ground, 2nd one I got gimped by 15% when the armour clearly should have taken it, and now this. Your tournaments are cursed FMOI!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Whoa Mmac, that's really weird. I've never had anything that bad happen while I've been playing.

What stages did this happen on?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Whoa Mmac, that's really weird. I've never had anything that bad happen while I've been playing.

What stages did this happen on?
Lylat, near the end. All of a sudden he just went afk for a few seconds. I Fsmashed him Twice and it didn't do anything (No damage, no knockback), and the he came back to life and starting hitting me with moves from a Mile away! Appertanly he was on the left side on the map for the majority of the last part of the game shooting lasers at me

When I told him about the Fsmashes as clearly something went wrong, he told me they DID Connect! I think it had something to do with the stage transformation, because it happened alittle after the background changed

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lylat, near the end. All of a sudden he just went afk for a few seconds. I Fsmashed him Twice and it didn't do anything (No damage, no knockback), and the he came back to life and starting hitting me with moves from a Mile away! Appertanly he was on the left side on the map for the majority of the last part of the game

When I told him about the Fsmashes as clearly something went wrong, he told me they DID Connect! I think it had something to do with the stage transformation, because it happened alittle after the background changed
I think it's your disk. I did stop for a second because I sneezed two times.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'M SO MANLY BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

White Pikmin (Wario) VS Olimarman (Olimar)

Peeup (Olimar) VS dabuz (Olimar) Advancing dabuz

ciov *mimic king's friend* (Olimar) VS SkylerOcon (Mario)

Aryman (Snake) VS GFE (Snake)

I'M SO CUDDLY BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

Chaco (Wolf) defeats Mmac (Yoshi)

King Yoshi (Falco)VS Nauctios (Yoshi)

Sir Bevedere (Wolf) VS PhoenixoKaZe (Sonic)

astrokirby (Falco) or White Pikmin's older brother (Bowser) VS yoshididdy (Diddy) Don't know about astrokirby and WP's brother.

I'M SO PRETTY BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

XxBlazingSpeedxX (Samus) VS ~Peachy~ (Peach)

RoyalBlood (Zelda) VS BlueTerrorist (Ice Climbers)

Mobious-1(Marth) VS ShinTobias (Peach)

Fatmanonice (Pit)VS Samusbrawler (Peach)

I'M SO ANNOYING BRACKET SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS

Patience (ROB) VS darkserenade (Toon Link)

ROBIE69IE (Ness)VS Excellence's friend (Mr. Game and Watch)

Glyph (ROB) VS Conor *mcmuffinman's brother* (Lucas)

Barge (Toon Link) VS Yoshi's Diddy brother (ROB)

Here's the second round brackets.

And I may have to drop out from my own tournament...

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
SNAKE DITTOS.

GFE are you here? let's get this started.
edit: GFE hasn't been on for 2 days. -_-

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
peepup, i just looked at the time, we have till seven so please reply soon, ill be waiting and check back every few minutes

edit: he hasn't been on since the 13th it seems

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I got Dqed???1??!?!!?1?!?!? wow, talk about unfair, I was waiting for guy a long time, and I wanted to do our match o-o

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I got Dqed???1??!?!!?1?!?!? wow, talk about unfair, I was waiting for guy a long time, and I wanted to do our match o-o
You're not DQ'd, you were one of several groups of which I didn't know who to advance.

Speaking of which, who should I advance FMOI? >.<

@Chaco, JOBOT was already DQ'd, but I guess feel free to play him. If you lose, Mmac will be back in, though.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
FMOI, I need to go now and I won't get back on until 9. :/ Is there a chance that I can get my matches done then, and not get disqualified?

Actually, I may still have time, hold on...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You know what really annoys me? The 2-3 people with like one post who signed up, absolutely promised to make it and then dropped out of Smash Boards altogether like the day after. :/

@ Royalblood:

I'll play you in a sec. Also, about the matches last night, how on Earth did you do the rising Nayru's Love in the final match? I spend like an hour trying to recreate it but to no avail; do you even know how you did it?

Chaco

Never Logs In
You know what really annoys me? The 2-3 people with like one post who signed up, absolutely promised to make it and then dropped out of Smash Boards altogether like the day after. :/
Those are called FMOI Annoyance Factors.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
@ Royalblood:

I'll play you in a sec. Also, about the matches last night, how on Earth did you do the rising Nayru's Love in the final match? I spend like an hour trying to recreate it but to no avail; do you even know how you did it?
Hmmm....not the first time i get asked D=
It seems the boards are clueless about other boards techniques ^^
While in hitsun, press jump and B, you'll do Love Jump, you can control the direction of it with the control stick, quickly tap the direction, let go of it and press B, you'll gain more distance, it can reach the area of a full Farore's Wind in any direction

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
sounds cool, also, FMOI, you don't have to say 'as this tournament progresses' i HAVE been in ALL of your tournaments so far >_>

Top Bottom