• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Did I already mention that XxBlazingSpeedxX hasn't been on for 6 days and I already sent him a pm?

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Maybe on our connections but it sounds like Blue's connection isn't all that great.
It is good, it's just a problem if I don't fight anybody near the east. He was most likely in the west. The connection was red so I was screwed no matter what I did. Note to self, don't rely on ICs on wifi without another character you can use. We had good games FMOI so I know what I'm saying. Yes, I do use everyone but it doesn't mean anything if your restricted to 1 for the whole tourney. It was a mistake to even use them here, this was just a waste. Next tourney I'll know better.

Well, I got time for friendlies. See me in the tourney chat if you want any :). I need something to cheer me up.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It is good, it's just a problem if I don't fight anybody near the east. He was most likely in the west. The connection was red so I was screwed no matter what I did. Note to self, don't rely on ICs on wifi without another character you can use. We had good games FMOI so I know what I'm saying. Yes, I do use everyone but it doesn't mean anything if your restricted to 1 for the whole tourney. It was a mistake to even use them here, this was just a waste. Next tourney I'll know better.

Well, I got time for friendlies. See me in the tourney chat if you want any :). I need something to cheer me up.
I really hope you and Mmac don't quit my tournaments; you're among some of my players and skilled players attract a crowd.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Oh I forgot he is still in. He's right here. Ill tell him to play you. He already had you added I think.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Battlefield.

This is him speaking,.....

I stage strike Lylat Cruise, or do you just wanna start on FD to make it easier?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Next time you should just flat out not let some people enter FMOI.
Glyph is trying to get a "bill" passed that sets up sign up regulations for online tournaments. He's now just waiting for approval from a MOD.

I Call Shenanigans
"Their shenanigans are mean and cruel while our shenanigans are cheeky."
"*snort* cheeky shenanigans..."
"I SWEAR TO GOD! I'M GOING TO PISTOL WHIP THE NEXT PERSON WHO SAYS SHENANIGANS."

My favorite part in Phoenix Wrong.

Also, I may have you sub for someone so stay on.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Glyph is trying to get a "bill" passed that sets up sign up regulations for online tournaments. He's now just waiting for approval from a MOD.

"I SWEAR TO GOD! I'M GOING TO PISTOL WHIP THE NEXT PERSON WHO SAYS SHENANIGANS."

****it! I want to be lazy! :(

Excellence

Smash Champion
♥You have an attitude Mr. Excellence.

♥Luckily, I'm in a good mood today. ;)
How you being in a bad mood make any difference? I'd just scream at you over AIM, block you, then delete you before you could say anything in response. But seriously, I do not have an attitude problem, at all. Nope.

The next time, you should require a certain amount of posts to join. People who 6 posts are not likely to show up, ever. Aside from that, you can keep anyone who didn't show previously on probation for the next X amount of tournaments you hold.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Oh god, incredibly close games
you have a great Rob

I won 2-1
First match on FD, I won by 1 stock
2nd on BF, He won by 1 stock
Last match on Smashville, I won by 2 stocks

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Could you give me tips on how to edgeguard TL? He has so many weapons to protect himself and its hard to spike him because his up b comes out so fast. I play a TL almost everyday and I can't edgeguard him and it annoys me cause Ive done it before, I just don't know how.

Barge

I neglected zair those matches, if I used zair I would've had a better chance at landing those hyphen smashs.

Oh @ yoshi:
just try getting him further from the ledge before he up b's

or stay above him a little then dair

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
You're not subbing me are you? If not I can play the COD: WAW beta. *Hopes* D_D

Barge, can I add you too?

YD: I have some XP with ROB. Instead of spiking, stage spike him. Use Bair to knock him against the stage as he recovers.

Barge

You forgot to put brackets around our match fm :O

@ thatguy: Rob? ~.~ so many robs, I hate rob.

But sure, later tonight, I have to go somewhere in 45 minutes, and I have to get ready in 10

Oh wow, i'm gonna have to fight a rob/gnw/ or a toon link ditto.
How unlucky am I?

Barge

Just to let you know Barge, your next opponent is Glyph. I don't know how you guys always end up fighting each other...
Dammit.

Another Rob.
And his rob at that.

I hate Rob
especially Glyphs.

I'll probably have to do it when I get back, won't be long, its my cousins birthday so we're going to this place.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You're not subbing me are you? If not I can play the COD: WAW beta. *Hopes* D_D

Barge, can I add you too?

YD: I have some XP with ROB. Instead of spiking, stage spike him. Use Bair to knock him against the stage as he recovers.

For diddy Kong it would be Bair, Rob Bair, and Yoshi ??Nair?. And how would I do that. Full hop above the stage and fast fall to Bair/Nair or SH? I think with a SH I might get hit. And thanks, I never thought of that, but it will work.

Top Bottom