• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
cba, you werent HERE
i posted the link to the thread when the round ended, and you were nowhere to be seen for a good 2 hours after

Aye, i already knew i lucked out, but you were around 60 yourself, i could have lucked otu and won, too, even without that

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I had a band contest today, so I couldn't make it.

FMOI, can you pm me about your next tourney once you start it?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Buhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I had that owned.

This is why online sucks. I lost and should've won. I mean SD at 13%. C'mon.

cba

Smash Master
cba, you werent HERE
i posted the link to the thread when the round ended, and you were nowhere to be seen for a good 2 hours after
wow that makes up for nearly a week of waiting. you couldve pmd me. i remember pming you.

Chaco

Never Logs In
There is no way I could be more pissed right now, fighting lag, and it even cut off at the end. Bandwidth got eaten apparently.

That was mine, FailFi. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I won the first match in final destination.
I lost the second match in Halberd.
I won the last match in Smashville.

There was some lag, and It completely ruined my aerial game, and made me spam smashes. It's ridiculous.
GGs, nice bananna combo, too bad I suck

Chaco

Never Logs In
I DEMAND A REMATCH!

That was to crappy my Ftilt would've killed you.

Lag froze and then I was gone, off the stage. I couldn't aim my UpB for it. That screams unfair. Like seriously...that was mine.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
CBA, the difference is, i was here when the rounds were supposed to happen, as well as when the rounds were supposed to end, and you werent.

Chaco, i would have been willing to give you the match on account of i'll be busy tomorrow and was changing plans to get to this, but after demanding a rematch and not just accepting the loss with the lag, i really don't want to >_>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dude, you don't realize what happened my connection is red to you. Lag spiked I somehow ended up offstage and by the time it unfroze I had no clue what was going on. One smash would've killed you.

Don'tcha think it's a bit unfair?

So sorry.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
it was 90 to 30 at the end, and i was lagging just as hard. i'd be up for some friendlies, but im at a friends house, sorry :(

Chaco

Never Logs In
Buhh....

Just my luck.

I had that won. v_v

...nice poke on Delfino btw. It was good. v_______________v

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
GRAGHHHH!

I'm here, but I'm at a friends house. He has brawl, and no wifi. Anyway you would be willing to do our match tomorrow, Barge? If not, it fine. But tonight's not working very well for me.

This conputer is SOOOO slow too. I can't even load a page in under 5 minutes.

EDIT: I MAY be able to play in like 30 minutes. I'll let you know then.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Fine with me! ;)

♥Although...I'm starting to doubt my skills with my experience against Zelda.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I'll update the front page to the matches that occured.

@ Excellence:

Sorry I left; my parents wanted to watch the Ballgame.
No problem, I just switched to doing a few friendlies with S Fox. I needed to practice my Olimar a little and work on the last problem that I have.

♥Fine with me! ;)

♥Although...I'm starting to doubt my skills with my experience against Zelda.
You should've asked me to practice with you. My spasmatic Zelda is a complete lesbian and she loves doing pretty pink pus... h-ups.

EDIT: I wish someone would finally tell me how well I play without telling me a bunch of B.S..

Barge

All I want is a custom title
No problem, I just switched to doing a few friendlies with S Fox. I needed to practice my Olimar a little and work on the last problem that I have.

You should've asked me to practice with you. My spasmatic Zelda is a complete lesbian and she loves doing pretty pink pus... h-ups.

EDIT: I wish someone would finally tell me how well I play without telling me a bunch of B.S..
You're too hard on yourself. You play at a level higher than most of the people on smashboards.

Chaco

Never Logs In
just forget it FM, me playing without a main of mine is pointless.

I couldve done good this one too...I actually used a main.

v____________v

Mmac

Smash Lord
I can't believe Chaco was begging for a Rematch due to a lag spike. You never gave me one when you won due to a Server Desync >_>

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I can't believe Chaco was begging for a Rematch due to a lag spike. You never gave me one when you won due to a Server Desync >_>
According to him, he would have landed a ftilt which would have finished off Naucitos (supposedly he had like 140+%) but the lag caused him to go over the edge into a fair and the finishing lag caused him to SD. In our fight, I hit you with a fireball just before you reached the edge. The hitstun from that plus minor lag plus you being near the end of your second jump when it hit caused you to miss the edge and you died on your second stock; it's not the same situation. Also, it was the first fight; it was their last and they both had one won game apiece. As I say in the first post, problems with lag would be dealt accordingly. Also, I didn't make it my decision, I made it Naucitos' since he was actually there but Chaco when along with the original conclusion.

Add in:

Also, I was killed by lag in one of the matches today against Samusbrawler. I fell in the water in Jungle Japes when he had close to 80% while I had like 25% and, despite spamming the jump button, I couldn't get out and I died. Keep in my that I was playing as Pit so getting killed like that would be very unlikely offline especially when I was about midstage when I fell in. Regardless, it didn't determine the outcome of the set because I still won the next match.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, your wolf is scary :(
lol Thanks

And MMac, I don't think it was the server because I would've experienced it too. If it was that I would've. But I beleived that this final spike didn't matter since I was ahead by 2 stock.

Me and Nau, we're final stock, and the previous we're both very close matches.

This was match altering, yours honestly we have no prroof on. Nau and I were both lagging. So he knows that it did happen. I still don't even know how it happened really. I couldn't see what was going on. Although, I'd like to replay it still. It is Nau's decision.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, lemme get online. I believe I still have you registered

Top Bottom