• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
For diddy Kong it would be Bair, Rob Bair, and Yoshi ??Nair?. And how would I do that. Full hop above the stage and fast fall to Bair/Nair or SH? I think with a SH I might get hit. And thanks, I never thought of that, but it will work.
Jump off(Facing opposite direction) when TL is almost there but not able to make it just yet. When he attempts, Bair him. If he recovers before then trying to mindgame you, you should hit him anyway, but predicting moves oughta help.Ώ

I don't main or backup ROB. :)

Look at a ROB Combo Video on youtube called "System Overload". He'll show you.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Jump off(Facing opposite direction) when TL is almost there but not able to make it just yet. When he attempts, Bair him. If he recovers before then trying to mindgame you, you should hit him anyway, but predicting moves oughta help.Ώ
Don't forget he has zair as a recovery option as well.

cba

Smash Master
yooooo FMOI didnt naucitous (or watever) lost to me!!!!! he never appeared in r. 1 sooo i would have a chance of participating in the tourney in aobout an 1 1/2 or soooo. i mean i would have a better chance of playing than him.
EDIT: so you would have a match for round three insteas of naucitous not appearing and (whoever he was supposed to fight) would be fighting me instead tomorrow and/or prob. today

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
yooooo FMOI didnt naucitous (or watever) loose to me!!!!! he never appeared in r. 1 sooo i would have a chance of participating in the tourney in aobout an 1 1/2 or soooo. i mean i would have a better chance of playing than him.
Neither of you sent me something that told me you guys even fought. If you can provide proof that you did then I'll change things like if I simply missed the post about it.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I just Pm'd skylerokon, hopefully he'll actually be able to play me.

If I play Olimarman for the Male finals it'll be a replay of a few recent Boonfest finals.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
i was talking to glyph on the chat and posting here for about 2 to 3 hours before the round ended, and cba never showed up, which is whhy i was moved on, no?

Edit: sorry, i'm playing rockband with friends and not refreshing the forum THAT often, which is why i didn't see him come back a little bit ago

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I beat Mobious-1 2-1:

1st match: FMOI (Pit) vs MOBI (Marth) on Battlefield. FMOI wins by two stock.
2nd match: FMOI (Pit) vs MOBI (Marth) on Luigi's Mansion. MOBI wins by two stock.
3rd match: FMOI (Pit) vs MOBI (Marth) on Final Destination. FMOI wins by two stock.

Also, round three will last until 4 am because I'm so freakin' nice.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Oh, thank goodness I haven't been DQ'ed! :laugh:

Me and Kaze got in two of our matches (we each won one) but I had to leave by the third. Hopefully he can log in later so we can get em done...

...Or am I going to DQed because I wasn't here for 3 hours. V_V

Reason why I wasn't here:

Oh, and before anyone questions my absence later on, I have a practice for a musical I desperately need to go to (I missed the last 3 lolololol) from 6 to about 9, so I will only be able to do my Round 2 matches in the first 2 hours, and I'll need to squeeze in the Round 3 matches as soon as I get back. I hope I'm in the right when I ask that I get a little breathing room for those Round 3 matches, because I'll have less than an hour to set up and I know I'll definitely be going past 10. :/

cba

Smash Master
there.
I beat Mobious-1 2-1:

1st match: FMOI (Pit) vs MOBI (Marth) on Battlefield. FMOI wins by two stock.
2nd match: FMOI (Pit) vs MOBI (Marth) on Luigi's Mansion. MOBI wins by two stock.
3rd match: FMOI (Pit) vs MOBI (Marth) on Final Destination. FMOI wins by two stock.

Also, round three will last until 4 am because I'm so freakin' nice.
soooo, wat do ya say???

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Oh, thank goodness I haven't been DQ'ed! :laugh:

Me and Kaze got in two of our matches (we each won one) but I had to leave by the third. Hopefully he can log in later so we can get em done...

...Or am I going to DQed because I wasn't here for 3 hours. V_V

Reason why I wasn't here:
Wtf...I'm being ignored...KaZe --->never finished the second or first round.<--- How is he advancing instead of me?

Forget it, it's too late now.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Don't forget he has zair as a recovery option as well.
Yea but that is way easier to gimp. And you are still unsafe with the Zair, if they outpredict you. And I needed a remedy for his up B recovery anyway. And I stage spiked with ROB against a TL like 3 times right after you told me that. Thanks TGYMK.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Kaze won against me.

First Round: NEDM(Wolf) vs Kaze(Sonic) - Battlefield- Kaze wins by one stock
Second Round: NEDM(Wolf) vs Kaze(Sonic) - Smashville- NEDM wins by one stock
Third Round: NEDM(Wolf) vs Kaze(Sonic) - Castle Siege- Kaze wins by two stocks

GGs, dude.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Yea but that is way easier to gimp. And you are still unsafe with the Zair, if they outpredict you. And I needed a remedy for his up B recovery anyway. And I stage spiked with ROB against a TL like 3 times right after you told me that. Thanks TGYMK.
His stage spike is one of the best ways to gimp recoveries.

Diddy: I was supposed to be in his place, since he was DQed(look at first page), but for some reaon he advanced instead, didn't even fight in the second round and advanced, and made it to the fourth, while I just get ignored.

This is like the 4th time this has happened to me.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I won the first match in final destination.
I lost the second match in Halberd.
I won the last match in Smashville.

There was some lag, and It completely ruined my aerial game, and made me spam smashes. It's ridiculous.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I have the worst luck ever. You were beat.

I should've won the second. ****ed lag froze me and I SD'd...****

<.<

Wasn't a gimp I flat out SD'd.

Top Bottom