• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I won 2-1. Very good games Barge, your own counterpick was your downfall >.<

First match: Glyph (ROB) vs Barge (TL) on FD. Barge wins with 1 stock remaining.
Second match: Glyph (ROB) vs Barge (TL) on Smashville. Glyph wins with 1 stock remaining.
Third match: Glyph (ROB) vs Barge (TL) on Onett. Glyph wins with 2 stocks remaining.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
FMOI, we're having some technical difficulties. Darkserenade is disconnecting everytime he tries to connect to me on Wifi.
I had the same problem yesterday with Samusbrawler, just keep trying.

@ Royalblood:

Uh... Hmm... I can't play now because my Wii's already packed up and my Dad's watching the game... What do you suggest? Round 4 technically ends at 7 so we have to find a time to fight within that time frame. I can't do anymore extensions because tournaments on weekdays = teh suk because everyone is so busy especially me this weeks because I have two exams to study for.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Accually it was 1 stock left on Onett.
I picked onett to prevent you from top spam, which didnt help much -_-

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I beat Skylerocon 2-0.

Snake vs Mario
1st match on FD, I win with 1 stock remaining.
2nd match on Rainbow Cruise, I win with 3 stocks remaining.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
SHHHHHHHH FMOI!

Was it one stock? I could have sworn I had two.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Excellence's friend won 2-1. Lol at how it disconnected, though.

BTW, could you ask him if he wants to do some more G&W Vs. TL? It was a lot of fun. GGs!

Barge

Next tournament I demand to be placed furthest away from Glyph as possible :p

@Glyph, no, you were at 2 stocks at like 130%, I upsmashed you, then I got you to about 70% until you dsmashed me to death

Excellence

Smash Champion
I won 2-1. Good games Darkserenade, your ledge camp was truly the most annoying thus far.

First match: Daniel (GaW) vs DarkSerenade (TL) on FD. DarkSerenade wins with 1 stock remaining.
Second match: Daniel (GaW) vs DarkSerenade (TL) on Smashville. Daniel wins with 1 stock remaining.
Third match: Daniel (GaW) vs DarkSerenade (TL) on Onett. Daniel wins with 2 stocks remaining.

My friend's name is Dan, FMOI.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh yeah, I remember now. It was only one stock.

Excellence, does your friend want to play now?

Barge

I won 2-1. Good games Darkserenade, your ledge camp was truly the most annoying thus far.

First match: Daniel (GaW) vs DarkSerenade (TL) on FD. DarkSerenade wins with 1 stock remaining.
Second match: Daniel (GaW) vs DarkSerenade (TL) on Smashville. Daniel wins with 1 stock remaining.
Third match: Daniel (GaW) vs DarkSerenade (TL) on Onett. Daniel wins with 2 stocks remaining.

My friend's name is Dan, FMOI.
Seriously? You had the same stages and results as us ?

Excellence

Smash Champion
"The single most piece of trash R.O.B. I've ever faced. Congratulations you've annoyed me to a new high. You'd better hope you don't face an even campier R.O.B. on your way to the losers pool"

Edit, because he has more to say: "Please LEARN how to play R.O.B. and how NOT to keep your greese finger over the B button"

- Dan

Alright, Glyph won 2 -0. Lot's of cursing at how campy Glyph was. He only used 3 moves: Gyro, Laser, and Up Smash.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ah.

Be sure to let your friend know that there isn't a losers pool, and I'm MILDLY campy compared to the high level of ROBs :p

Excellence

Smash Champion
Ah.

Be sure to let your friend know that there isn't a losers pool, and I'm MILDLY campy compared to the high level of ROBs :p
That's the understatement of the year. Even though I was thoroughly entertained with all the cussing, you spamed a lot more than 100% of the R.O.Bs I've seen because all you did was spam, literally. But whatever works I suppose.

Edit: I only know two R.O.B. Chi and yourself, two drastically different playstyles and skill levels.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I broke him. Its called soul crushing.

I guess I MAY have camped a LITTLE.

Barge

He didn't camp much in my game...
Nvm
he was hogging the ledge while I was on the other side of the stage >:O

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I guess you're against royal again Fm, lolz
@ Excellence:

Yeah, it sucks but in competitive playing, you play however you need to play in order to win even if that means playing extremelly gay. :psycho: Game and Watch has the advantage on ROB as it is so Glyph was basically do what he does to get by even in crappy match ups.

@ Glyph:

Your next match will be freakishly annoying; you'll either be fighting a really campy Pit or a really campy Zelda.:laugh: Good luck with that.

@ Barge:

The match up is better so hopefully I fair better this time. I got completely blind sided last time; I hope I don't make the same mistakes twice.

@ the American Public:

I did not have sex with that woman. Maybe every other woman at the family reunion but not THAT woman.

@ everyone else:

I'll be back in about two hours. See you guys then. *packs up laptop*

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I make SO many friends playing as ROB!

Everybody loves him!

Excellence

Smash Champion
I broke him. Its called soul crushing.

I guess I MAY have camped a LITTLE.
You didn't break his soul, you just pissed him off. Two totally different things going on there.

"Please, list R.O.B.'s moveset, or at least the moves that you happen to. I'll see if the moves you know and the moves you used match up." - Dan

He didn't camp much in my game...
Nvm
he was hogging the ledge while I was on the other side of the stage >:O
I think that's your fault. Toon Link's recover is one of the toughest to gimp, IN THE GAME, you shouldn't ever get ledgehogged by anyone other than Meta Knight or Mr. Game & Watch. Meta's Down Air and Mr. Game & Watch's, well, just ask DarkSerenade how Dan gimped him using the rising air from Up Special.

I think I want to start working on Wario again.

Barge

I think that's your fault. Toon Link's recover is one of the toughest to gimp, IN THE GAME, you shouldn't ever get ledgehogged by anyone other than Meta Knight or Mr. Game & Watch. Meta's Down Air and Mr. Game & Watch's, well, just ask DarkSerenade how Dan gimped him using the rising air from Up Special.

I think I want to start working on Wario again.
Nonono, he wasnt ledge hogging me, I was ON the stage, he was on the other side of the stage on the ledge, jumping on and off it shooting lazrs and gyros at me.

And the only time he killed me whilst I was recovering was when he spiked me in the second match

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Good friendlies, Halaster. :bee: That Marth ditto on Jungle Japes was epic. And I really hate Ice Climbers. >:/

GGs.

Barge, unless you're busy, we can have 1v1 friendlies now. :O

Top Bottom