• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Halaster

Smash Ace
GG's Bedivere. That Marth Ditto truly was Epic. I'm still a bit sore I lost that one, but some of the other matches where I used Marth made me feel a bit better. I'm a tad disappointed by my performance with Fox though...

Edit: That Sonic Ditto was also pretty entertaining.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You didn't break his soul, you just pissed him off. Two totally different things going on there.

"Please, list R.O.B.'s moveset, or at least the moves that you happen to. I'll see if the moves you know and the moves you used match up." - Dan.
I know I didn't really break his soul, it was a dumb thing to say.

However, I really don't care that he's mad. I'm playing to win, however possible. I HAVE to win in order to go even. If anyone else wins, I lose $20. He wasn't good at dodging my projectiles, so I used them to the best of my ability.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If I make it, sure dabuz.

Also, omfg 666 posts.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's a pretty big claim you made seeing as one; you're not too good a Snake, and two; you have yet to face all the Olimar players who've been here. Case closed, your ego has been popped, stepped on, spat on, and flattened by my own.
Here's your bill for being served.

*hands Ary bill*

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
That's a pretty big claim you made seeing as one; you're not too good a Snake, and two; you have yet to face all the Olimar players who've been here. Case closed, your ego has been popped, stepped on, spat on, and flattened by my own.
What does my own skill have to do with anything?

I destroyed your Olimar, if I suck so much I guess that means you suck that much more.

I've played your Olimar, I've played Dabuz's. His is the better one by a mile. Fact.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll make a note that Chaco is here, and Nauticos is not.

Excellence

Smash Champion
What does my own skill have to do with anything?

I destroyed your Olimar, if I suck so much I guess that means you suck that much more.

I've played your Olimar, I've played Dabuz's. His is the better one by a mile. Fact.
Your skill has to do with being able to differenciate between correct and incorrect responses that work. Your skill has to do with placing Olimar in situations that force unsafe options and keep you in control of the match. Things that I can say I did not see in your Snake, at all, ever. Since when is Snake supposed to go from 0 - 79% from a half-***** combo? You - someone with hardly any real ability - would say that was a good Olimar, while a good Snake - someone who can accurately read correct responses - would say that you had terrible DI and failed to air dodge telegraphed attacks.

Right, since when is being left with 148% and 1 stock considered destroyed? Oh, right, never. As I said before, your Snake was half ***** and the only reason I lost is because I was playing even more poorly than yourself. Something I've been working on since then and you, who has let a few wins go to your head, have not. I suggest you do exactly what I did and revamp that Ganon-Pwnt Snake of yours.

On a side note, what would it matter to me if I sucked much more? Have I EVER said that I was good? Have I ever preached that I am someone to be noted? No, never. While you have made claims like, "You never stood a chance against my main."

If Dabuz plays a better Olimar than I do, kutos to him or her, I really don't give a ****. But you're definately not one capable of judging the talent of one Olimar from another. That, my ego-deflated minion, is fact.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
All I see is a wall of text and someone who takes this game way too seriously. Get a life dude.

And I 3-stocked your Olimar, what are you talking about?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok people, here is my solution, you both lost, this flame war isn't going to do anything but hurt, so stop now, and it was a joke, so seriously excellence, calm down

Excellence

Smash Champion
All I see is a wall of text and someone who takes this game way too seriously. Get a life dude.

And I 3-stocked your Olimar, what are you talking about?
Let's cut the bull**** and be serious. If you're going to make a claim, about someone or something, back it up with evidence. Anyone who's taken an english class grades four and up should know that by now.

ok people, here is my solution, you both lost, this flame war isn't going to do anything but hurt, so stop now, and it was a joke, so seriously excellence, calm down
Call it whatever you'd like, but if you make a claim and stake it with your name, back it up. Come with evidence and don't bs your entire argument.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Let's cut the bull**** and be serious. If you're going to make a claim, about someone or something, back it up with evidence. Anyone who's taken an english class grades four and up should know that by now.

Call it whatever you'd like, but if you make a claim and stake it with your name, back it up. Come with evidence and don't bs your entire argument.
i just said ggs, thanks for the compliment (ego asplodes), not anything arguementive, now, i don't like flame wars so im done with this conversation

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
No he's doing a between the legs crossover. You are disurbing.

I just noticed how disturbing your sig is.

Edit: You can't beat me.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
No he's doing a between the legs crossover. You are disurbing.

I just noticed how disturbing your sig is.

Edit: You can't beat me.
Oh geez, you can barely tell. If yoshi (known for laying eggs), has his legs up, and under him is a basketball that apparently just hit the ground.....why wouldnt you think he was laying a basketball?
You would know that he was doing a crossover because you made it/commisioned it

@ Bedevere: you're not the bowser i was talking about, eggo bowsercided excellence and they both got eliminated lolz

Excellence

Smash Champion
i just said ggs, thanks for the compliment (ego asplodes), not anything arguementive, now, i don't like flame wars so im done with this conversation
I have nothing at all against you, so don't consider yourself apart of anything you aren't.

Thanks, leveled yours up too.
No problem, and much appreciated.

My sig is straight ballin' what you talkin about?

Chaco let's go right now. what's your CP?
Yoshididdy, what town do you live in?`

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Im nervous against wolf...... OH BOY! If I lose, Im gonna comcplain that you lost and that I shouldve played Naucitos instead....

I won with 1 stock against wolf in FD
I lost two stock in Norfair because I eFFEN SD'd at 20%!!!
I won at Smashville with one stock

Excellence

Smash Champion
Good FFAs, Barge, Excellence. ^_^ What was my Boswer doing again? o_O

And good 1v1's...whoever Eggo is...
Good games, Bedevere, we've got to do some 1 on 1 matches someday.

Oh geez, you can barely tell. If yoshi (known for laying eggs), has his legs up, and under him is a basketball that apparently just hit the ground.....why wouldnt you think he was laying a basketball?
You would know that he was doing a crossover because you made it/commisioned it

@ Bedevere: you're not the bowser i was talking about, eggo bowsercided excellence and they both got eliminated lolz
Ugh, that just made me feel so sad. I was like "Nooooooooooooooo," then I realized it was Bowser and he's fat so no one could escape that doom, and I felt better, UNTIL I remembered I'd get fourth place because of him! >:O

Top Bottom