• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Everone has about 2 hours to get their matches done.

Everyone being FMOI and Royalblood at this point. Just so you know yoshiditty, if Nauticos shows before the deadline, your matches with Chaco won't matter.

EDIT: Anyone who doesn't level up Excellence's and Barge's sigs are banned from online tournaments forever. Just click on their sigs and scroll down...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Everone has about 2 hours to get their matches done.

Everyone being FMOI and Royalblood at this point. Just so you know yoshiditty, if Nauticos shows before the deadline, your matches with Chaco won't matter.

EDIT: Anyone who doesn't level up Excellence's and Barge's sigs are banned from online tournaments forever. Just click on their sigs and scroll down...
:lick:
:lick:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's almost as sexy as my sig, Barge.

EDIT if dabuz made that sig: You are amazing.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I agree with Excellence. You made me look stupid too, 'cuz now no one can level up your sig. Because of you, EVERYONE is banned from online tournaments forever. Well played, you b*tch.

Barge

I agree with Excellence. You made me look stupid too, 'cuz now no one can level up your sig. Because of you, EVERYONE is banned from online tournaments forever. Well played, you b*tch.
:mad:
:uzi:

DIE

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nice match stalling with the canon thing.

<.<

Banana spam. So I had to spam.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Those were the gayest matches I every played. I couldnt do anything but throw bananas because of the blaster. and no aerials for fear of fsmash.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Those were the gayest matches I every played. I couldnt do anything but throw bananas because of the blaster. and no aerials for fear of fsmash.
I'm the one who had it bad. When I played naturally I beat you.

2 stock.

Spam takes no skill, I had to because that's all Diddy is.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Chaco you had a reflector, if you didnt spam you wouldve won. And when you won at norfair you still spammed and I sd'd. Regardless those were gay games and we both spammed so it doesn't matter.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh. That makes sense, dabuz. I apologize. On an unrelated note, Barge is a poopyfaced liar.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco you had a reflector, if you didnt spam you wouldve won. And when you won at norfair you still spammed and I sd'd. Regardless those were gay games and we both spammed so it doesn't matter.
Purposely SDing gets you DQ'd. I wouldn't have admitted that.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
GAH, this is a big pile of tournament garbage. I'm not making a call without FMOI's approval, however.

EDIT:
# Total Posts: 929
# Posts per Day: 1.14

I'm a good boy.

Barge

I was a casual 64 and meele player.
Hell, during my melee days I didnt even know how to do tilts or shield or dodge (ok I knew how to shield and dodge but I never did them :p)

All I knew was how to do smash attacks and recover xD

Chaco

Never Logs In
I've been here 6 more months than you yet you have 4 times my post count. :urg:

On an unrelated note, Chaco johns like a pro, lol.
No I don't, spam negates spam. Tru fax. My blaster kept from his bananas, his bananas kept from my laser.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I was a casual 64 and meele player.
Hell, during my melee days I didnt even know how to do tilts or shield or dodge (ok I knew how to shield and dodge but I never did them :p)

All I knew was how to do smash attacks and recover xD
That was basically me in my 64 time. :p I used to think rolling was some godlike technique and I'd own my friends with it. They'd be like "OMG WTF YOU WERE THERE AND THEN YOU WEREN'T :O".

lolcasualmindset

Barge

Oh, after going back and playing meele, here are a few things I've noticed that kind of surprise me...

Recovery is 100x harder
Link and samus' zairs are long as ****!
and Link was nerfed like crazy

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, after going back and playing meele, here are a few things I've noticed that kind of surprise me...

Recovery is 100x harder
Barge is your name barge, named after a barge?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord

Recovery is 100x harder
Sadly, I left my Melee at my friends house over a year ago at Christams time (it may actually be two years o_O) and when I went back to reclaim it a couple months ago, they said they had lost it. T_T So I can't really go back and see how things used to be (unless I get a friends copy, which I actually did in the pre-brawl hype).

Barge

Barge is your name barge, named after a barge?
This has been my username for about 2 years now.

My dogs name is Barge, he's a greyhound. Couldn't think of anything else ATM, so I picked Barge.

FM: CONTACT LOTM ASAP

Chaco

Never Logs In
This has been my username for about 2 years now.

My dogs name is Barge, he's a greyhound. Couldn't think of anything else ATM, so I picked Barge.

FM: CONTACT LOTM ASAP
Ahh, is your dog named after a barge?

Top Bottom