• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Yea megacon is basically a huge anime flea market and the events are very small. I been there a few times and didnt like it.

Anyone who can bring a full setup(TV and Wii) will get there door fee knocked off.

Also anyone interested in Street fighter 4, there will be 2 setups provided by Florida Gaming
orly? mkay :p

DRD

Smash Lord
Wishing I could be there

college visits johns

sumo will be representing doc for me; but he was gonna go anyway cause hes cool, unlike me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah man, you are cool. Oh yeah I'll represent Doc for you bro! : D Haha Doc teams was aight, against the mario bros at least. xD Man it was fun with all of you.

DRD

Smash Lord
D-torr, lol thanks. I didn't get to play you either, I need to sometime

Haha oh yeah mario and doc doubles-- I don't think we were actually doing too bad there

Who was the guy in the green shirt and that flat hat??

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know, one of them might have been hot shot lazer, or short hop lazer... LOL dunno.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
does anyone wanna team for this? figured out just now that i can go...so chyeah, im going, PM me if you're interested in teams.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
going To Be Needing A Ride There. I Will Definitely See To It That I Get A Ride!
Qft. Man. Mee Too Yo. Galuuda I'd team. :]

But yeah I need a ride, PLZ. I will give some gas money and a hug to whoever does yo, or I might take three busses. xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone want to team with me for this? obviously my first choice would be nick (hrnut), but if he doesnt want to/cant team with me, anyone else up for it? I have to team with someone that I know though

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hay.
If I don't go to Megacon. I'll be asking you guise for a ride. :]
There's a lot of people who would want to go with Andy, so there's not the best of odds for trying to get in his car.

People like Finch and Garbanzo and Frames and Colin would get first priority, since they are crewmates.

and because Frames is maddd gangsta

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I want to get gangsta so I can get to this. ;]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If anyone goes to a store and happens to see a Street Fighter Fightpad from Mad Catz for the xbox 360, please buy it for me and bring it to this tourney if you are coming. I'll reimburse you here.

you'll know it when you see it. It has a street fighter 4 character on it (chun li, akuma, blanka, ken, ryu), and theres no analog sticks on it. just a giant D-pad and a 6-button layout. Costs 40 bucks. I'll <3 you forever

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol vultures are hunting it down to get it. is there a prefrered character u want on it?
yea lots of people are looking for it just to resell. the thing is like average 90 on ebay/amazon.

and i dont care what character it is. im happy enough just getting one at this point

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I could team with you Garbanzo, for Melee. :] I don't have enough money for more than that, though. [and thats if I can get a ride, i knoez no johns lol]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone team with this doc, yo! I'm smexy ;3

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sumo I'll team with you for Melee if Garbanzo doesn't.

Also it has been too long man since I have last seen you. We need to play.

Top Bottom