• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Guys you need to check this out!!!! Gigabits had a 100 people in 1 small smelly LAN center which is about 500 square feet. We can hold triple the attendance, We will have more set-ups and the cash prizes will be rediculous.!!!!! Come and join even if your not playing just come to have fun!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Suck my Cack!!! A little word of advice

Look, anyone who is thinking about going to MEGACON can suck my CACK!!!!! If you would rather go to that than you are a loser with no life who thinks that Sepiroth is a real person...yea...and Tupac is still alive. ******S!!!!

Oh yea and i Predict Gary and Christine winning doubles, If anyone disagrees with me than you can suck my CACK!!!

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
And How about we we get some money matches goin u H*oes!!!! who thinks they are they best????
If you dont like it....SUCK MY CACK!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
megacon sucks...every year

and there sure is alot of cack sucking in this thread. kinda weird

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Wuts wrong with me... Nothing. I want you and everyone else who thinks there good to show up to the tourney. So dont ask me wuts wrong... SUCK A CACK!!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
yep.
Whos the girl witht he pink hair in your sig?
I know the girl on the left is from magna carta.
That game only got so much attention cuz the artwork is good.
If you like the art from magna carta, your gonna fall in love with Blade & Soul.
Its gonna be the best MMO ever.
Imagine Ninja Gaiden mixed with Devil May Cry turned into an MMO.

White Bread

Smash Cadet
What time should I come if I just want to play in the melee events? Either way I'll be there... If Publix allows me that is...

AfroQT

Smash Master
it's a guy, emil castagnier from tales of symphonia dawn of the new world!
From the new tales of game? ToS2? I loved Tales of Symphonia i'll be sure to get the 2nd one soon. Last i saw it tho it was in all japanese.

EDIT:
i quit mmo's :( Sorry

xCombox

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be attending this event, along with one or two of my friends, please reserve a spot for.
me - RIP
friend 1 - Seiko
friend 2 - mrhek

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i have to work for most of this. pretty gay.

seriously though, megacon is a joke. its so lame. I've been there twice and its so bad. A whole bunch of weird as lame people. most of them are such losers. Like, i used to watch anime all the time, and thats fine, but for some reason the anime scene and their people are such losers. They think they ARE fvkcing naruto and ****. they try to ACT like the anime characters. yuck, disgusting, such nerds. you dont even do anything cool. just a whole bunch of people selling random anime/comic/cards/manga/japanese ****. w/e

IT'S SO WACK/LAME

BTW, the venue is huge for this tourney. MAAAAAAAAAAD set-ups, can hold a HUGE tourney, everyone should come.

-hiro

-hiro

Zoro

Smash Champion
i have to work for most of this. pretty gay.

seriously though, megacon is a joke. its so lame. I've been there twice and its so bad. A whole bunch of weird as lame people. most of them are such losers. Like, i used to watch anime all the time, and thats fine, but for some reason the anime scene and their people are such losers. They think they ARE fvkcing naruto and ****. they try to ACT like the anime characters. yuck, disgusting, such nerds. you dont even do anything cool. just a whole bunch of people selling random anime/comic/cards/manga/japanese ****. w/e

IT'S SO WACK/LAME

BTW, the venue is huge for this tourney. MAAAAAAAAAAD set-ups, can hold a HUGE tourney, everyone should come.

-hiro

-hiro
yup i agree
im a pretty big nerd but thats nerdier than the nerdiest nerdom

even though mah baby is a super nerd so im going with her to it (on sunday)

vericz

Smash Champion
Yea megacon is basically a huge anime flea market and the events are very small. I been there a few times and didnt like it.

Anyone who can bring a full setup(TV and Wii) will get there door fee knocked off.

Also anyone interested in Street fighter 4, there will be 2 setups provided by Florida Gaming

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
rulz need to be updated/discusssed for brawl referring to

last stock inhale/suicide moves
standing infinite/releasegrab inf
planking/ledgestalling

Top Bottom