• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
This tourney has so much potential and people aren't even posting in here!!1 Hype this thread up son, Florida Gaming is pro. There will be so many setups and the venue is great.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hypehypehype I'll be there if I can lol. :3 Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Your marth is nice. ;3 (and your DK)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
WATO5: The preliminary stage of this tournament.

Everyone go to it :D
Yeah Yeah You Know It. :chuckle:

I'll be there.

*adds 100 hype points to Vericz tourny*

Hypehypehype I'll be there if I can lol. :3 Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Your marth is nice. ;3 (and your DK)
Carlos, StaFu doesn't even play DK! He just picked him up yesterday and played against me, the worst, most inconsistent Melee player of ALL THE TIMES. I suck at Melee, and I get caught in the stupidest things.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah Yeah You Know It. :chuckle:

I'll be there.

*adds 100 hype points to Vericz tourny*

Carlos, StaFu doesn't even play DK! He just picked him up yesterday and played against me, the worst, most inconsistent Melee player of ALL THE TIMES. I suck at Melee, and I get caught in the stupidest things.
Well compared to my DK his is good. xD (mine sucks) Nah your good. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks, I feel a bit better. I will keep that in mind.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
DRD said:
Sumo I gotta play your Doc sometime

Doc dittos!!
Oh I see you also play doc, yeah I like dittos. ;3 We gotta set something up, like a date and where and just smash.

No problem, Carlos.

Anyway, how do you plan on coming to this?
Oh, I still don't really know. ^^; First, theres the mandatory door fee, and so far I only have $5. Then I somehow have to see if I can get a ride from around VCC or something. Man, life is hard in the times of a poor *****h like me.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Oh, I still don't really know. ^^; First, theres the mandatory door fee, and so far I only have $5. Then I somehow have to see if I can get a ride from around VCC or something. Man, life is hard in the times of a poor *****h like me.
Just come for friendlies then. That is what I probably will do. Also, maybe I could spot you by then.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Really? Ok, I could do that, thanks man. I'll repay you any way I can. Oh, plus, I like doc dittos, its fun. You have to predict what the person is gonna do, since you know what he/she will do haha.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Really? Ok, I could do that, thanks man. I'll repay you any way I can.
Remember, I said maybe, I'm kinda broke too. Just save your money, if you can, for the door fee. If you can't, maybe I can help you if I have some extra money by then. But relax, this tourny is at the end of next month, you got plenty of time to prep and get ready for this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahah

no such thing as TOO MANY PILLS
You can say that again, bruddah. :D

Remember, I said maybe, I'm kinda broke too. Just save your money, if you can, for the door fee. If you can't, maybe I can help you if I have some extra money by then. But relax, this tourny is at the end of next month, you got plenty of time to prep and get ready for this.
Yeah I hear you man. : D I know you are just as broke as me man, you know I know. Yeah, I'll be saving as much as I can.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
FG will host the best tourney ever!

best tourney ever lets goooooo!!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
*facepalm*

Carlos, of course mnitg will be hyped, he is one of the hosts for this.
Well I said I was glad! Can't I be glad that the host of this tourny is hyped, cuz I'm hyped, your hyped, she's hyped, we are all hyped!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
True that, I'm going to use them ALOT more, like at the end of the battle with Stafu, lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awww man, hope to see you at Wato5 and Gigs. : D (hopefully I'll be going to those and this)

Top Bottom