• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
StaFu, I see word has gone around about you know. Great to see that, young padawan.
Thanks D-Torr, sadly it needs more improvement. I don't want to have to learn another character like MK,DDD, or Snake just for the sake of counterpicking. I rather learn the match-up perfectly with Marth.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Thanks D-Torr, sadly it needs more improvement. I don't want to have to learn another character like MK,DDD, or Snake just for the sake of counterpicking. I rather learn the match-up perfectly with Marth.
Wow, Mikey, your even better than I thought. **** counterpicking. I mean it's good to know more than one character but you want to be known for one character. Heck, I also main Diddy and basically second the rest of the roster almost but I only l want to use Yoshi in tournies or at least 90% of the time. Well, anyway, keep improving. Keep losing to me in Brawl heeheehee :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dtorr has a really good Diddy Kong. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Although I'm just entering Melee for this, I'm entering both for Wato5 yo. ;3 I gotta practice that glide toss, haha.

vericz

Smash Champion
Expect me and seibrik to come for both melee and brawl.
Probably bringing Chops and another.
Nice, try to convince more people!! Nothing is being taken from the pot so more people means A LOT more muneez!

Also I'm going to need help with setups. I have about 8 tvs with wiis and I would really like to have 12+ to run this smoothly.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I'll definetly have a gamecube + melee + memory card over, I would try to bring a TV, but probaly not, I don't think my mom would let me bring it. Dunno tho, we'll see. :3

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nice, try to convince more people!! Nothing is being taken from the pot so more people means A LOT more muneez!

Also I'm going to need help with setups. I have about 8 tvs with wiis and I would really like to have 12+ to run this smoothly.
Hey yo imma try to bring some Wiis i know brik will bring his i'll bring mine.

I'll be entering melee and brawl.
Imma be taking melee alot more serious.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Can we please get a list of Entrants who will bring their set-ups.... Tv and a wii.

Thanks,

Todd
FG

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
I really, really want to come to this, but I probably can't because of ride and money johns. :(

But if I do come I'll bring a setup.

I also really really want my controller back if I come (I haven't forgoten, kyon ). :)

:mad::mad::mad:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I really, really want to come to this, but I probably can't because of ride and money johns. :(

But if I do come I'll bring a setup.

I also really really want my controller back if I come (I haven't forgoten, kyon ). :)

:mad::mad::mad:
Hope to see you there, man. :] I'll be goin to this.

Top Bottom