• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man I hope this hotel thing works yay! My mom said HELL YESSS

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes please. : D So Dtorr you up for the hotel thing? If so, let stafu and everyone else know, and we'll see what we can do. We'll reserve a room and stuff. I'm bringing a full setup to knock off the door fee. Nick riddle might split with us if he doesn't stay with Tommy G or something.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
DOUBLE POST!

Can anybody house my car?
DC, R@vyn, 8-bit, my girlfriend, and myself? It's either that or we stay at a hotel! I'd much rather it be free. ^.^,

vericz

Smash Champion
Can you register for each event seperately? The 1st post makes it sound like you gotta register for everything in the morning or you're screwed.

For example can I get there at like 1 and register for whatever smash event hasn't started yet?

I'm gonna be way too hungover to get there at like 9am.
Yea you can register later in the day like for melee if you dont want to be there in the morning

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nick riddle, since you are coming from miami, do you think you could pick meh up to get housing toos? [if you go to hungrys for housing] (I live in St. Cloud, which is below kissimee : D) I could give you some gas money : D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hungry: Nevermind. Staying at Tommy's house. 8-bit is going with Seibrik now.
Sumo: Sorry dude, my car is full. If it wasn't I'd take you...

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Bring full setup = free door fee!

BRING FULL SETUP OF A TV AND CONSOLE AND GET YOUR DOOR FEE KNOCKED OFF

The venue only NEEDS about 11 more tvs so the people who bring in those tvs will get the door fee knocked off. If the tvs arent needed, the people bringing in extra setups will have to still pay. However, people should still bring in more setups cause the more the better AND we can use the extra setups for friendlies.

Im just putting this out there. Anyways!!! for people who are interested.

HOTEL

Because the tournament is being held in the convention center of the Ramada, people can get a discount on a room for only $69.99. You can get 4 or up to 5 peeps to stay in one room and you can all split the price upon each other and it should come out cheap for each and one of you. If you want to make a reservation, just refer back to the first post and call them.

This tourny is gonna be nastee!! I'll see you all there.

peace.

- Hiroshi......kidding :laugh:

- uuaa

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yes please. : D So Dtorr you up for the hotel thing? If so, let stafu and everyone else know, and we'll see what we can do. We'll reserve a room and stuff. I'm bringing a full setup to knock off the door fee. Nick riddle might split with us if he doesn't stay with Tommy G or something.
I already got a full room if we do decide to go (me, StaFu, JP, Mars, Thee, and Big Al) and I don't even know if I will be able to do that. I only have money for the tourny, so I need to bring in a TV setup. I may not be able to go to the hotel.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM NEEDS A TEAM PARTNER FOR MELEE AND BRAWL!!!!!!

Anybody? I play pikachu, DK, and samus for those of you who don't know.

Top Bottom